MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
- Fill bowl A with baby food for your Baby A and fill bowl B with baby food for your Baby B.
- Hold the bowl in one hand or place it somewhere that is easliy accessible while feeding.
- Dip the spoons into the bowls. Spoon A will go into Bowl A & Spoon B will go into Bowl B.
- Ensure they have the desired amount of baby food for each bite.
- Move the spoon to feed Baby A and then immediately over to feed Baby B. The spoons are far enough apart that the baby will only notice their spoon and food, enabling you to feed both quickly.
- Then refill the spoons and repeat until your twins are full.