Similac ready to feed baby formula
Pre Mixed Baby Formula Products Delivery or Pickup Near Me
Currently, there are 276 Pre Mixed Baby Formula products available for same-day delivery or pickup on Instacart.
It's simple. Using the Instacart app or website, shop for products from your store of choice near you.
Once you place your order, Instacart will connect you with a personal shopper in your area to shop and deliver your order.
Contactless delivery is available with our "Leave at my door" option.
You can track your order's progress and communicate with your shopper every step of the way using the Instacart app or website.
Learn more about how to place an order here.
The best part about Instacart is that you can choose when you would like to schedule your delivery.
You can get same-day delivery in as fast as one hour, or choose a dropoff time for later in the day or week to fit your schedule.
To make sure you get your delivery as scheduled, we recommend—
- Turning on notifications for the Instacart app
- Keeping an eye out for text messages and phone calls from your Instacart shopper
- Leaving helpful instructions for parking, gate codes, or other clues to find your home.
Learn more about Instacart same-day delivery here.
Using the Instacart app or website, select a store of your choice near you that offers pickup, select Pickup, and then select your preferred pickup location from which you’d like to place your order.
Then, when you arrive at the store of your choice, use the Instacart app to notify us.
Depending on the store, a shopper or store employee will bring the groceries to your car, or you can pick them up at the designated area.
Learn more about pickup orders here.
Here's a breakdown of Instacart delivery cost:
- Delivery fees start at $3.99 for same-day orders over $35. Fees vary for one-hour deliveries, club store deliveries, and deliveries under $35.
- Service fees vary and are subject to change based on factors like location and the number and types of items in your cart. Orders containing alcohol have a separate service fee.
- Tipping is optional but encouraged for delivery orders. It’s a great way to show your shopper appreciation and recognition for excellent service. 100% of your tip goes directly to the shopper who delivers your order.
With an optional Instacart+ membership, you can get $0 delivery fee on every order over $35 and lower service fees too.
Instacart pickup cost:
- There may be a “pickup fee” (equivalent to a delivery fee for pickup orders) on your pick up order that is typically $1.99 for non-Instacart+ members. Instacart+ membership waives this like it would a delivery fee.
- Pick up orders have no service fees, regardless of non-Instacart+ or Instacart+ membership.
Learn more about Instacart pricing here.
When an item you want is out-of-stock at the store, your shopper will follow your replacement preferences.
You can set item and delivery instructions in advance, as well as chat directly with your shopper while they shop and deliver your items. You can tell the shopper to:
- Find Best Match: By default, your shopper will use their best judgement to pick a replacement for your item.
- Pick Specific Replacement: You can pick a specific alternative for the shopper to purchase if your first choice is out-of-stock.
- Don't Replace: For items you’d rather not replace, choose “Don't replace” to get a refund if the item is out of stock.
Learn more about instructions for specific items or replacements here.
If something isn’t right, you’ve got options. In the Instacart app or website, you can report:
- Missing items
- Incorrect items
- Damaged items
- Poor replacements
- Early/late orders
If an order never came, or you get someone else’s order, you can reach out to Instacart Care.
Yes! You can get Pre Mixed Baby Formula products delivered same-day in as fast as one hour from stores near you using the Instacart app or website.
Recall of Similac Infant Formula
UPDATE 5/18/22: If you are having trouble finding what your baby needs, check the resources listed below. Please do not hesitate to reach out to our offices for help; we can provide evidence-based recommendations for your specific situation and may have limited samples in stock.
- American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP): “With the baby formula shortage, what should I do if I can’t find any?”
- Click here for an overview of infant formula substitutes by brand.
- Store Brand Infant Formula Quick Guide to Substitutions
- Store Brand Infant Formula Baby Formula Finder
- Abbott “Where to Buy” Similac search engine and Enfamil Store Locator: enter your zip code and shows you which stores may have your desired formula in stock (call ahead to confirm)
- Academy of Breastfeeding Medicine (ABM) Statement on Shortage of Breastmilk Substitutes: families using a combination feeding of breast milk and iron-fortified infant formula may wish to consider increasing the frequency of breastfeeding or pumping so that they do not need as much formula. Families can reach out to a local lactation specialist to try and help increase their supply of breastmilk.
- Gerber’s MyGerber Baby Expert: reach a certified nutrition or lactation consultant by phone, text, Facebook Messenger, web chat, or video call, who can help you identify a similar formula that may be available.
- Enfamil’s Customer Service line: call 1-800-BABY-123 (222-9123)
- Abbott’s Consumer Hotline: call 1-800-986-8540
- If your baby requires Abbott metabolic formula, you can call 1-800-515-7566 for assistance; there is also a form that can be filled out by your OB-GYN or your infant’s pediatrician via Abbott’s urgent product request line.
- United Way’s 2-1-1: dial 2-1-1 to be connected to a community resource specialist affiliated with United Way who may be able to identify food pantries and other charitable sources of local infant formula and baby food.
- Feeding America: call your local food bank to ask whether they have infant formula and other supplies in stock.
- Human Milk Banking Association of North America: certain HMBANA-accredited milk banks are distributing donated breast milk to mothers in need; please note that some may require a prescription from a medical profession.
WIC-eligible families: contact your local WIC office to identify or obtain additional sources of infant formula nearby.
What should families avoid?
- Do NOT make homemade infant formula. Homemade formula recipes can be very dangerous for babies since they have not been evaluated by the FDA and may lack nutrients vital to an infant’s growth.
- Do NOT water down formula to stretch it out; it can be extremely dangerous to your baby to do so. Always follow formula label instructions or those given to you by your healthcare provider.
- Do NOT buy formula from online auctions, unknown individuals, or unknown origins. Storage and shipping conditions may impact formula safety. Formula from outside the United States is not regulated by the FDA, though the FDA is now exploring safe options for importing formula from other countries.
For additional information, please see this new fact sheet from the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) with resources for locating safe formula.
The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has issued a recall of infant formula due to potential bacterial contamination.
The FDA is advising consumers not to use Similac, Alimentum, or Elecare powdered infant formulas with certain codes printed on the product packaging near the expiration date. Products that do not contain the codes are not impacted by this advisory. This advisory does not include liquid formula. These powdered infant formulas have the potential to be contaminated with the bacteria Cronobacter.
If your child is drinking Similac brand formula, please check to see if your formula (lot number) has been recalled due to possible bacterial contamination. You can check the lot number here.
If it is in the recall group, stop use immediately. If you cannot find unaffected cans of your child’s Similac formula in stores, you can switch to Similac ready-to-feed liquid formula OR another brand’s equivalent line. The video below provides an excellent overview of the recall including a list of alternatives if you need to change formulas.
Abbott Recall Notice
FDA Investigation Announcement
CDC Information on Cronobacter Infection and Infants
How to prepare infant formula
How to make formula for your baby.
In order for your baby to grow up healthy and feel good, it is important not only to choose the right formula, but also to use it correctly.
In the first months of life, the child's body goes through a period of adaptation to extrauterine conditions, the entire first year the baby grows and develops intensively. Everything that surrounds the baby from birth should contribute to its development, be as useful and safe as possible. That is why when preparing infant formula, it is necessary to strictly observe the rules of hygiene, recommendations for handling the product and take into account storage conditions.
To prepare the mixture, use only boiled water - it must be boiled strongly for at least 5 minutes. Bottled water is not sterile and should also be boiled before use. Do not heat water in the microwave.
Cool the boiled water to the temperature recommended by the manufacturer and dilute the mixture following the instructions. To measure the mixture, use only the measuring spoon supplied with the package.
If you dilute formula for more than one feeding, it should be stored in the refrigerator at 2-4°C and used within 24 hours. After the start of feeding, a portion of the mixture should be used within an hour, as reconstituted infant formula is an excellent breeding ground for microorganisms. After an hour, the rest of the mixture should be poured.
Often a newborn baby can fall asleep right during feeding - do not worry if this happened to your baby. Just lightly pat your baby on the cheek or nose, and if he wakes up, continue feeding.
Dry infant formula after opening the package are not sterile. Use the product in accordance with the instructions and recommendations of the doctor.
When opening a package with dry infant formula containing healthy fats Omega-3, Omega-6, a slight fishy smell is possible - this is normal, because similar fatty acids are also found in fish oil, the benefits of which we have known since childhood. This smell disappears and is not felt in the diluted mixture.
Do not cook or heat the mixture in the microwave. In microwave ovens, food is heated unevenly, so some of the mixture may be too hot for the baby.
What utensils do you need to prepare the mixture?
Bottle, nipple, cap, measuring spoon, knife for removing excess mixture from the spoon. Two pots: in one you will boil the dishes, in the other - water for preparing the mixture. There are also convenient modern sterilizers and heaters that you can use when preparing the mixture.
One meal preparation
1. Wash your hands with soap and dry them with a clean towel. Thoroughly wash the bottle, nipple, cap, measuring spoon and all utensils that will be used to prepare formula. It is best to do this with a special product for children's dishes - it is more gentle. Be careful when washing baby utensils in the dishwasher: due to the narrow neck, the bottle often remains unwashed, despite the fact that bottles of most manufacturers are allowed to be washed in the dishwasher. For washing bottles, special brushes are provided, with which you can thoroughly rinse the bottle.
2. Rinse all dishes to remove detergent and boil them for 5 minutes.
3. Prepare a clean surface to mix.
4. Boil water in a separate saucepan at a high boil for 5 minutes. Unless otherwise specified in the instructions, mixtures containing probiotics, such as Similac Gold or Similac Comfort, must be diluted with boiled water cooled to a temperature of no more than 35 degrees in order to preserve the beneficial properties of beneficial bacteria.
5. Pour the required amount of warm, pre-boiled water into the sterilized bottle. Remember that you should not mix boiled and unboiled water to achieve the desired temperature.
6. Fill the included measuring spoon with the mix, then use the blade of a clean knife to remove the excess mix.
7. Add formula to water bottle as directed. Add dry mix to the bottle, not the other way around.
8. Stir until completely dissolved. For feeding, the mixture must be at human body temperature, i.e. approximately 35 ° C - check the temperature of the mixture and feed the baby. If the mixture is too hot, you can cool it down quickly by placing the bottle in a bowl of cold water.
9. Sit back, hug your baby and maintain physical and eye contact while formula feeding. Prepare a napkin in advance in case of excess mixture, and after feeding, scold the baby with a “column” so that he burps the air that has entered the stomach during feeding.
Pour out the remains of the mixture left in the bottle that the child has not eaten for an hour.
How do I properly heat formula bottles?
If you have prepared several servings of formula for feeding your baby in advance, and the bottle of formula is just out of the refrigerator, it is important not only to warm the formula, but also to do it right. So here's how to do it:
- Remove the bottle of prepared formula from the refrigerator just before feeding.
- Warm the formula by placing the formula bottle in a container of hot water so that the water level is below the rim of the bottle. In order for the mixture to heat up evenly, periodically shake or rotate the bottle, while the warm-up time should not exceed 15 minutes.
- Check the temperature of the mixture by dropping a little on the inside of your wrist. The mixture should not be too hot, it must be cooled to a human body temperature - 35 ° C.
How do I take pre-prepared infant formula with me on trips and outings?
The first step is to cool the prepared mixture. During a trip or a walk, it should be stored in a cold place - this will help prevent the development of pathogenic bacteria.
- Prepare the mixture as you would normally, let it cool and refrigerate (max. 5°C unless directed otherwise).
- Remove the formula from the refrigerator just before leaving the house and put it in a special cooler bag.
- Once there, you can put the formula bottles back in the fridge or warm them up and use them for feeding.
- Remember that the mixture must be used within 24 hours.
If the planned trip or walk is longer than two hours, you may not be able to keep the bottles of formula cold - in this case, freshly prepared formula must be used for feeding. Plan ahead and take the required amount of dry formula with you in a clean, sterilized container. Prepare the mixture using boiled water.
Good hygiene and formula preparation is very important for your baby's healthy growth and development!
Materials used in preparing the article:
- How to make your own bottle feeding formula at home. World Health Organization, 2007
- Safe preparation, storage and handling of powdered infant formula - Guidelines. World Health Organization, 2007
Similac Classic 1 mixture Dry Dry for children from 0 months to 6 months 300 g
- Prome form
- Dry Milk mix 300 g - Box 9000 9000 9000 9000 9000 9000 9000 9000 9000 9000 9000 9000 9000 Manufacturer
- Arla Foods amba Arinco
- Keep dry
- Keep out of reach of children
- skimmed milk, lactose, vegetable oils (high oleic sunflower oil, coconut oil, soybean oil), whey protein concentrate, galactooligosaccharides (GOS), MINERALS (calcium carbonate, potassium citrate, sodium chloride, potassium salts phosphoric acid, sodium citrate, magnesium chloride, iron (II) sulfate, zinc sulfate, copper sulfate, manganese sulfate, potassium iodide, sodium selenite), whey protein hydrolyzate, VITAMINS (vitamin C, choline, niacin, pantothenic acid, vitamin A, vitamin B1, vitamin B6, beta-carotene, folic acid, vitamin B2, vitamin K1, biotin, vitamin D3, vitamin B12), emulsifier soy lecithin, arachidonic acid (ARA) from M. alpina oil, docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) from oil C.cohnii, inositol, taurine, L-tryptophan, NUCLEOTIDES (cytidine 5'-monophosphate, disodium uridine 5'-monophosphate, adenosine 5'-monophosphate, disodium guanosine 5'-monophosphate), antioxidant mixture of tocopherols, carnity n.
- Non-GMO, free of palm oil, free of dyes, free of preservatives and gluten
- Infant milk formula Similac Classic 1 milk formula for mixed and artificial feeding of children from birth.
- Age: 0 to 6 months
- IMPORTANT: Breastfeeding is preferred for feeding young children.
- Breast milk is the best food for a baby and should be stored for as long as possible.
- If breastfeeding is not possible, Similac Classic 1 can be used to feed babies from birth to 6 months of age on the advice of a doctor. Similac Classic 1 infant formula is a good choice for mothers who are not breastfeeding, as it contains all the necessary components for good nutrition.
- The amount of proteins, fats, carbohydrates, vitamins and minerals necessary for the health and full development of the child during the first six months of life is confirmed by expert recommendations.
- Similac Classic helps build a solid foundation for your baby's development by providing reliable support for your child's health: comfortable digestion and healthy growth.
- Digestion comfort
- Similac Classic is specially formulated for good absorption and digestion comfort as it contains:
- • Prebiotics GOS (galactooligosaccharides) - natural dietary fiber that promotes the growth of beneficial intestinal microflora and the formation of soft stools
- • Nucleotides - important components for the maturation of the gastrointestinal tract
- oil that is gentle on the intestines and helps reduce the frequency of constipation
- Full development
- Similac Classic contains all the necessary components for the full development of the child from the first months of life:
- • Omega-3, Omega-6 - essential fatty acids that contribute to the development of the brain and vision of the baby
- • Carefully selected composition of fats and lack of palm oil contributes to a higher absorption of calcium compared to mixtures containing palm oil
- • A balanced complex of vitamins and minerals for the harmonious growth and development of the child
- Linoleic acid mg/% of the amount of fatty acids 4700/19 620/19
- Linolenoic acid G 0. 48 0.06
- Arachidonic acid MG 50.6
- DO -SOCOXENCICAL ACL DHA) mg 37.5 4.9
- Carbohydrates (including GOS) g 57.92 7.63
- Lactose, not more than g 55.5 7.3
- GOS g 1 ,24
- Taurine mg 36 4.7
- Carnitine mg 8.5 1.1
- MG 75 9.9
- Vitamin A RE 430 57
- Vitamin D3 μg 6.89000 9000
- Vitamin E. 4 0.7
- Vitamin K1 μg 40 5.3
- Vitamin C 50 6.6
- Folic acid MCG 70 9.2
- Vitamin B1 μg 500 66
9000 9000 9000 9000 9000 9000 9000 9000 9000 9000 9000 9000 9000 9000 9000 Vitamin B2 mcg 700 92
- Phosphorus MG 226 3069
- Magnesium MG 36 4.7
- Iron MG 5.5 0.7
- MG 4.10 0.5
- MCG 130 17
- Copper MKG 350 46
- iodine MCG 56 7
- Selenium mcg 10 1,3
- nucleotides MG 19. 7 2.6 9000 9000 9000 9000 9000 9000 osmolaria osmolysty osmolysty
- * Standard dilution: one heaping scoop of 4.4 g (included) of powder + 30 ml of water.
- 100 ml ready-to-use mix Similac Classic 1 = 13.2 g powder + 90 ml water.
- Product of children's food for young children, dry initial adapted milk mixture from the first days of life up to 6 months
Dosage and Administration
- Directions for preparation and use:
- Use the product as directed by your physician. Strict adherence to hygiene rules, storage conditions, recommendations for dilution and handling of the product is very important when preparing infant formula. Failure to follow these instructions may cause serious harm to the child's health. Powdered baby milk formulas are not sterile after opening the jar. Their use in premature babies and in children with possible immune disorders is possible only as directed and under the supervision of a pediatrician.
- Never microwave or heat formula. This may result in severe burns.
- Single Feeding
- 1. Thoroughly wash the bottle, nipple, cap, measuring spoon and all utensils that will be used to prepare the formula, then boil it for 5 minutes.
- 2. In a separate saucepan, boil water at a high boil for 5 minutes. Wait until the water is slightly warm (about 37°C).
- 3. Pour the required amount of warm, pre-boiled water into the sterilized bottle.
- 4. Fill the supplied measuring spoon with powder, then use the blade of a clean knife to remove the excess powder.
- 5. Add one scoop of powder for every 30 ml of water. Stir until completely dissolved. Check the temperature of the mixture and feed the baby.
- 6. If you dilute formula for more than one feeding, it must be stored in the refrigerator at 2-4°C and used within 24 hours. After the start of feeding, the taken portion of the mixture should be used within 1 hour. Discard the rest after an hour.
- Approximate feeding scheme
- Capesome Age of the child
- From birth to 2 weeks
- for one feeding
- Classes (pre -boiled) Water, ml 60 9000 9000 9000 9000 9000 9000 9000 9000 9000 9000 9000 9000 9000 9000 9000 9000 9000 without a slide 2
- Approximate number of feedings per day 8-10
- Approximate age of the child
- 2 weeks - 2 months
- for one feeding
- Warm (pre-boiled) water, ml 120
- The number of measures without a hill 4
- The approximate feedings per day 6-7
- Approximate number of feedings per day 5-6
2223 9000 9000 9000 9000 9000 9000 9000 9000 9000 9000 9000 9000 9000 9000 9000 9000 9000 9000 9000 9000 9000 9000 9000 9000 9000 9000 9000 9000 9000 9000 9000
2 180 ml0124