Baby feeding spoons made in usa
The Ultimate Source List • USA Love List
If you are expecting, or know someone who is, then this American made source list is one that will be extremely handy! Make sure that baby has only the best products, all made in the USA.
This list is constantly being updated, so bookmark and check back often! If we missed a source you love, add it to the comments so we can include it with our next edition.
Baby Bath & Body Care Products
- Apple Valley Natural Soap Calendula Castile Bar Soap is made with two skin-nourishing ingredients, saponified organic extra virgin olive oil, and organic calendula petals. There is no added scent. Castile soap is the most gentle and mild of soaps, safe even for babies and those with ultra-delicate skin, although it's not a tear-free soap. Take 15% off your Apple Valley Natural Soap purchase with discount code USALOVE. No expiration. One use per customer.
- Babo Botanicals Natural skin, hair, and sunscreen for baby, kids, and adults
- Babyganics skincare, hair, diapering, and laundry products
- Babytime! by Episencial is the only baby skincare line that contains products with natural ingredients AND probiotics
- BALM! Baby from Taylor's includes vegan, cruelty free, all natural balms, baby wash and shampoo, personal care products for new moms, and more. Made In Hawaii. Visit the BALM! Baby Amazon store.
- California Baby makes non-toxic skincare, hair care, and diaper products. The brand is known for its Calendula Cream; this botanically based, light and fluffy cream contains the ingredient of Calendula, which has been used to soothe the skin for centuries.
- Dolphin Organics 100% natural and certified organic baby shampoo & body wash, baby bubble bath, and baby lotion
- Dr. Bronner's makes a Baby Unscented Gift Set complete with one Pure-Castile Liquid, one Bar Soap, one 4-in-1 Organic Sugar Soap, and one Organic Magic Balm. It contains no synthetic ingredients or petrochemical detergents, cleans, and moisturizes with organic coconut, olive, hemp, and jojoba oils for a creamy lather that leaves skin and hair smooth and soft.
- Earth Mama products for baby (and mom too!) are natural and with organic ingredients.
- EzTotz Nose Hero soft baby ear and nose cleaner is made in the USA from soft, easy-to-clean silicone. The Nose Hero is the easy way to clean hard to get boogies out of little noses. It is BPA-free and made with food-grade material. It's dishwasher safe too! Save 15% on your EzTotz order with discount code USALOVE. No expiration date.
- Nature's Baby Organics Organic ingredient shampoo & body wash, face & body lotion, calming spray, baby oil, and dusting powder
- NuAngel manufactures products for mom and baby including baby washcloths that are made from 100% USA cotton flannel. These washcloths are absorbent and hypoallergenic. Take 15% off your NuAngel's purchase with discount code USALOVE. One time use only, no expiration date.
- Original Sprout I LOVE Original Sprout products for myself as they smell sooo good and leave my hair clean and soft. Original Sprout baby products are non-toxic, clean, all-natural and vegan.
- Ruby-Blue Bunny™ organic, clean ingredient personal care products for baby and children are richly formulated with high-quality botanicals. Unlike any other skincare brand, Ruby- Blue Bunny™ personal care products include over 18 active beneficial ingredients with a proprietary aloe base to create a truly healthy and nourishing skincare experience for your whole family. These products are a joy to use. Not only are they non-toxic, they feel clean when you use them. The Shampoo & Wash leaves your skin clean and the All-Body Lotion is instantly hydrating.
Your child's growth and development are protected when using an obsessively clean product. All Ruby-Blue Bunny made in USA personal care products are proudly certified free of endocrine disruptors (natural and synthetic) and harsh chemical ingredients based on their extensive ‘NO LIST” – the most complete list of industrial irritants, carcinogens, and hormone disruptors typically used in skincare products. All products are tested by an independent FDA, EPA approved lab to ensure high quality, clean ingredients. Take 15% off all orders at RubyBlueBunny.com with code USALOVE. No expiration date.
- Tom's of Maine baby products are free of artificial colors, fragrances or preservatives, parabens, phthalates or phenoxyethanol (an artificial chemical preservative) and are made without animal testing. The company gives 10% of profits back to helping people and the planet. Note: Not all Tom's of Main products are American made. Check labels.
For more baby bath and body care products made in the USA, check out these lists too:
- Talc free powder made in the USA
- American made petroleum free baby products
- AU Baby makes soft, luxurious organic merino wool blankets. Wool is naturally stain, smell, microbe, and flame resistant. These blankets are of heirloom quality, making them the perfect baby gift. AU Baby makes its blankets in Los Angeles, California in an Asian women-owned factory.
- Carousel Designs manufactures cute, unique crib sheets, bumpers, blankets, and more in the USA
- CastleWare Baby offers organic Sleeper Bags/ Wearable Blankets, and pajamas for baby up to kids size 6, made in Los Angeles Save 20% off CastleWare Baby with discount code USALOVE. No restrictions, no expiration.
- Colgate manufactures mattresses (bassinet, crib, twin, full), changing pads, and other baby bedding accessories in Georgia.
- Cozy Cocoon swaddling blankets and accessories are made in USA
- Glenna Jean baby bedding, changing pads, and accessories are all sewn in the USA.
- Holy Lamb Organics baby bedding, changing pads, and mattresses are made in Washington
- Liz and Roo fine quality baby linens are sewn by hand in Kentucky. Bedding sets, separates, and mix and match available.
- The Baby Sleep Sack is a made in USA wearable blanket/sleeping bag for baby 3 months to 3T
For more baby bedding products check out these lists too:
- American Made Baby Blankets
- Organic Bedding Made in USA: An American Made Source Guide
Baby Furniture and Nursery Accessories
If you are looking for baby cribs, changing tables, nursery storage, nursery decor, and more, check our our list for:
- Made in USA Baby Nursery Furniture and Nursery Accessories
- BALM! Baby product line includes Diaper Balm which is an all purpose skin aide and rash balm which is compatible with cloth diapers. Visit the BALM! Baby Amazon store. All products are vegan, cruelty free and made in Hawaii.
- Blueberry cloth diapers, diaper covers, trainers and swim diapers are all made in USA.
- CJs BUTTer is formulated to sooth diaper rashes and irritated baby skin. Line includes balms, sprays and more. All products are cloth diaper friendly, and contain natural ingredients. Made in Colorado.
- Smart Bottoms all in one organic cloth diapers are made from natural cotton and hemp. Visit the Smart Bottoms Amazon store.
- Tiny Tush cloth diapers, wipes, changing pads, wet bags, and pail liners are all American made.
- Thirsties cloth diapers and diapering accessories are manufactured in Colorado. Over 90% of the materials used are US sourced. Diapering accessories include wet bags, diaper pail liners, diaper inserts, cotton wipes, and cloth diaper safe ointment. Visit the Thirsties Amazon store.
Check out our lists for:
- Made in USA Baby Clothes and Toddler Clothing
- Made in the USA Children's Pajamas
- Kid's Shoes Made in the USA.
- Kids Sandals and Flip-Flops Made in the USA
- Baby Liberty by Liberty Tabletop Liberty Tabletop is the only US manufacturer of stainless steel flatware. Soft bite coated feeder spoon also available.
- Beehive Handmade pewter baby feeding spoons and pewter cups.
- Dr Brown's Original Bottle Starter kit bottles are BPA free
- EzTotz baby utensils and cups are both great tools for baby-led weaning. The open end cups are easy for baby to hold and are designed to not tip. The baby utensils are available in two sets. The Little Dippers Starter Spoon and Teether (pictured below) are designed to start baby on self-feeding. Save 15% on your EzTotz order with discount code USALOVE. No expiration date.
- Holy Lamb Organics Bo Peep Nursing Pillow is handmade in Washington with premium Eco-wool batting
- Kiddibites made in USA silicone plates are perfect for baby and toddler! They are BPA free, non-toxic, microwavable, and dishwasher safe. Kiddibites plates have divided sections with a lip high enough that food stays in place. My daughter is older and she likes these plates because she doesn't like her food touching, and the high dividers are great for that. The silicone plates don't slide around as plastic plates do so babies learn to feed themselves and won't get frustrated when a plate moves.
- Kleynimals makes silver flatware and baby toys in the USA. The 3-Piece Mix & Match Baby Flatware Set is proudly Made in the USA of 100% food-grade stainless steel. The flatware is packaged in our signature muslin bag, making it the perfect gift.
- Keekaroo booster seats are made in the USA
- The Milk & Honey Wrap is a three-in-one organic nursing cover, baby blanket, and infinity scarf
- The NuAngel award-winning Trinity nursing pillow‘s patented design offers customized support for both mom and baby. The Trinity is available in three sizes and all sizes are made of a 100% hypoallergenic cotton shell and comes with a pillowcase that is 100% cotton flannel and there are multiple fabric designs to choose from. NuAngel also manufactures and sells nursing pads. They offer cotton washable nursing pads and biodegradable disposable nursing pads. Take 15% off your NuAngel's purchase with discount code USALOVE. One time use only, no expiration date.
Check out our lists of:
- American Made Baby Toys, Toddler Toys & Preschool Toys: The Ultimate Source List
- Wooden Toys Made in USA for Kids of All Ages: The Ultimate Source List
- Made in USA Building Toys for Kids of All Ages
Baby Safe Cleaning Products
- B & N Laundry all-natural laundry soaps, stain removers, and laundry supplies
- Babyganics baby safe cleaning products are made from safe, plant-based ingredients, and contains no: ammonia, bleach, phosphates, parabens, sulfates, phthalates, fragrances or dyes. Products include Toy & Highchair Cleaner, Dish & Bottle Soap, and Floor Cleaner.
Check out our list of:
- 8 Eco Friendly Laundry Detergents Made in the USA
Other Baby Products
- anjie + ash makes its teething + nursing necklaces in New York. The necklace features a single non-toxic, food-grade stainless steel bar in a matte finish.
- Baby Elephant Ears baby head support pillows, and stroller liners
- Beachfront Baby Wrap made in USA mesh baby wrap for the beach and warm weather
- Exergen Temporal Baby Thermometer is safe and easy to use
- EzTotz silicone teethers are made in the USA from 100% FDA-approved silicone. The silicone used to make all of the EzTotz baby products is BPA free, PVC free, and latex-free. EzTotz also manufactures car seat accessories.
- Kinderpack offers four different sizes, one for infants, a standard size, toddler size, and preschool size soft structured carrier, made in the USA. The design of Kinderpack makes a huge difference in how the child is cradled while being help in the carrier. It conforms to the child naturally. These carriers feature a uniquely shaped and contoured body panel that creates a molded and rounded seat for baby’s bottom. The Kinderpack cradles their legs in upward comfort by fostering the recommended “bottom-lower-than-knees” seated position, putting the baby in a proper, ergonomic, and supportive positioning. Kinderpack's innovative body panel design eliminates pressure on the legs, pelvic area, and spine, which is typically caused by legs dangling in other baby carriers. Kinderpacks are handcrafted in small batches by a small, family-run business in Godfrey, Illinois, which is near St. Louis, Missouri.
- Kleynimals makes non-toxic, stainless-steel, American made rattles, jangles, keys, and utensils for babies. From its inception, Kleynimals has sourced small, independent, American companies to help with manufacturing. All of the brand's products are made in upstate New York by Sherrill Manufacturing, another independently owned company with a strong commitment to creating American jobs. Kleynimals makes for the perfect American made baby gift.
- Sakura Bloom makes sleek, ergonomic carriers for babies in all stages of development. Thier Carriers feature the adjustability of a Meh Dai, the comfort of a soft structured carrier, and the beauty of a ring sling – perfect for all your daily adventures. This style is good for babies 7 – 45lb. It comes in one size that's adjustable, for a comfortable, custom fit every time. Similarly, it's compact, low profile, and easy to pack! It's a sure favorite and must-have! Sakura Bloom crafts in small batches in a San Diego workshop. Learn more about them here.
For more baby items made in the USA, don't miss these USA Love List lists:
- The Best Baby Gifts, Made in the USA
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post which USA Love List is proud to share with you because, sponsored or not, we only share stuff we love.
Have you visited our Made in USA Shopping District? It is the place to start your shopping when you want to find the best of American-made.
Pin this list to save it for later!
Pin this list to save it for later!
Organic Baby Feeding Spoons | bambu®
Made from USDA certified organic bamboo, these baby feeding spoons are a healthy alternative to plastic. Perfect for parents looking for all-natural alternatives for their little one.
We designed our organic baby spoons with both parents and babies in mind. The handle is designed to be large enough for parents’ hands and the spoon end is made small enough for your child’s mouth. We recommend using this baby feeding spoon for children six month or older.
- Size: 6.5"
- Sold as a set of 2 baby feeding spoons
- USDA certified organic
- Made without glues or lacquers
- Finished with a USDA organic oil from the flax seed
- Food safe; phthalate-free and BPA-free
- Tested and approved; meets US code CFR Title 16
- Hand wash with warm soapy water and rinse thoroughly
- For ages 6 months+
- Item #055993
It is wise to take extra precautions with products intended for children. We recommend the following:
- Always use with adult supervision
- Never leave the child unattended while using this product
- Throw away at first signs of damage or weakness
- Wash thoroughly before each use
- Hand wash with warm soapy water and rinse thoroughly
- Not recommended for dishwasher or prolonged soaking
- Not recommended for microwave
- NOTE: This baby feeding spoon is not intended as a teething device
We ship Monday through Friday from Salt Lake City, Utah. We do our very best to ship within 2 business days of receiving your order. The rate charged for the shipping of your order is based on the weight of your products, and your location.
At this time, we ship to US addresses only.
bambu is pleased to offer Free Standard Ground Shipping* on orders over $95.00. Orders will ship via FedEx Ground or UPS Ground and must ship to a physical address (no PO Boxes). Fed Ex Ground or UPS Ground typically delivers within 3-10 business days. depending on your location. If your order is time sensitive, please call us toll-free at 855-630-3149 to discuss your options.
*Please note that orders shipping to Hawaii or Alaska are excluded from our Free Ground Shipping offer. Shipping via USPS 1st Class to Alaska or Hawaii may take several weeks - we suggest you use Priority Mail for a more timely arrival. Offer also not valid for orders shipping beyond the contiguous United States.
From our source to your door, all shipping is carbon free. bambu customers can feel good that their order arrives without creating any additional carbon emissions.
That’s because bambu® is a Carbonfree® business.
Through a partnership with Carbonfund.org, bambu offsets 72 metric tons of greenhouse gas emissions; the equivalent of 79,661 pounds of coal burned, or 8,102 gallons of gas consumed.
Renewable plant-based products and carbon free shipping are reducing the load on the environment.
To learn more visit https://bambu.eco/carbonfree.
Please do not choose Priority Mail if your order is time sensitive. USPS does not guarantee delivery in the time quoted, and is not recommended for urgent orders.
If you have an urgent need to receive items for an event, we recommend you call us prior to placing your order to inquire about shipping options. We'd be happy to check shipping times to ensure your order is received in time for your event. Customer Care can be reached at 855-630-3149, and we are available from 8 am to 4 pm (Pacific time) Monday through Friday.
**Due to unforeseen weather conditions or peak volume times, FedEx, UPS and USPS may experience unavoidable delays in package delivery. We are not responsible for delays in the UPS or USPS delivery networks. While we make every attempt to ship your order in a timely manner, we do not have control over the final delivery date of your package.
Please see our Returns and Refunds Policy for details.
When properly cared for, your bamboo kitchen utensils can last for years to come (in fact, our founders have a set that has been in use since 2003). Follow these tips for best results:
- Hand wash in hot, soapy water, then wipe dry
- Revive the natural shine of your bamboo utensils with an all-natural oil
- Smooth away any signs of wear by lightly sanding your utensils with a fine grain sandpaper
- Not recommended for dishwasher or prolonged soaking
- Not recommended for use in the microwave
We recommend using Bambu Finishing Oil to care for your bamboo. For more care and cleaning information, read our Bamboo Utensil Care 101 blog post.
Want to know just how long your bamboo utensils can last? Read this.
has a rating of 4. 9 stars based on 16 reviews.
Feeding spoons with protective cover - baby cutlery
For reasons of hygiene, the teat should be changed regularly. Check the nipple before each use of the bottle, especially if the child already has teeth, and at the first sign of damage or weakness, replace it with a new one.
Before first use, the pacifier should be boiled for five minutes and then at regular intervals. Do not leave the pacifier in the sterilization solution for longer than the recommended time. Sometimes water can get inside the nipple, this happens due to the ventilation system that is in the nipple and gives the pacifier orthodontic properties.
When the baby presses the nipple in his mouth, the air in the nipple is expelled through the openings of the ventilation system, thus allowing the nipple to flatten and conform to the individual shape of the baby's mouth. Thus, an air vent is required to ensure proper development of the baby's jaw and mouth.
The breast pump consists of only a few parts and is easy and quick to assemble.
When properly assembled, the transparent nipple shield is immediately visible and the soft SKINSOFT™ silicone insert can be used as desired for greater comfort.
The ergonomic handle makes pumping quick and quiet, making it easy to use at home, at work or on the go.
The button on the pacifier has a crystalline structure that allows it to absorb and then emit light. It is naturally "charged" by sunlight during the day, making it easy for a child or parent to find the pacifier in the dark.
The luminous center of the pacifier cannot be recharged with LED lighting.
The body defenses of a six-month-old baby are already very well developed. At this age, it is enough to sterilize the bottle and pacifier only from time to time. If the child is sick, the bottle should be sterilized again daily.
Yes , because the innovative protective cap ensures that the liquid remains in the bottle. This means there is no need for any small sealing disc: Simply place the protective cap on the bottle and then you can transport it safely.
Make sure you detach the silicone ring and plastic clip from the pacifier keeper leash as they do lose their shape in boiling water and sterilisers. Once these spare parts have been removed, you can throw the leash in the wash, or hand-wash them. The plastic clip and silicone ring can be hand washed with soap and water.
MAM has developed the innovative SkinSoft™ silicone teat. The silicone nipple is softer than a regular nipple, and its surface gives the familiar feeling of mother's skin to the baby. Thanks to the non-slip surface, it is easy for the child to hold the pacifier in his mouth.
The MAM nipple is well received by 94%* of babies thanks to its SkinSoft™ silicone surface and unique flat shape that give babies a familiar feeling. This facilitates an easier transition from breastfeeding to bottlefeeding.
(* Market research 2009-2014, tested on 1349 infants. )
Adjustable length makes the pacifier band even more versatile. MAM Clip It! can be attached to a wide variety of pacifiers, toys and teethers. By adjusting the length of the tape, it can be adapted to the respective situation. For example, if the baby is crawling, the pacifier strap can be made shorter so that the pacifier does not drag on the floor. And when the baby is lying or sitting, the strap can be extended so that the pacifier is easily accessible in any position.
Place the closed appliance with water inside into the microwave oven. Microwaves cause the water to evaporate. Hot steam disinfects the products and their components inside the device.
- The brush must not be boiled, steamed or sterilized in a microwave oven. Otherwise, deformation of the bristles may occur.
- For hygiene reasons, rinse the bottle brush thoroughly after use and leave to dry in a well-ventilated area.
- To disinfect, wash it in warm water and dish detergent. The brush can be washed in the dishwasher at low temperatures (approx. 60 °C). Do not place the brush in the dishwasher by resting it directly on the soft bristles. Place the brush, bristle side up, in the dishwasher's cutlery basket.
Yes, because only orthodontic pacifiers contribute to the healthy development of a child's jaws and teeth. MAM collaborates with medical experts appointed by the ICMRS (International Pediatric Medical Research Society) to develop and design innovative orthodontic pacifiers that are appropriate for different stages of a child's development.
All MAM pacifiers have symmetrical teats: they do not have a "top" or "bottom". Thus, the pacifier can be placed in the baby's mouth on either side without harming the development of the oral cavity.
MAM pacifiers are also orthodontically safe for the baby, primarily due to the ventilation system that the teat is equipped with. When the baby clamps the nipple in their mouth, the air in the nipple is expelled through the holes in the ventilation system, thus allowing the nipple to flatten and conform to the individual shape of the baby's mouth.
Four-month-old babies love drinking from a cup. The MAM Cup range provides them with the ideal support here. This will ensure that baby makes the perfect transition from breastfeeding or bottle feeding to independent drinking.
The MAM Microwave Steam Sterilizer can be placed on 2 levels and holds up to:
- 6 MAM Anti-Colic bottles 160 ml or
- 4 MAM Anti-Colic bottles 260 ml or
- 5 MAM feeding bottles 330 ml or
- 6 MAM feeding bottles 270 ml
plus accessories such as pacifiers.
Write down your pumping date directly on the MAM storage cup – MAM designers have provided a space for this. This allows you to always use the milk that was expressed first.
Deep frozen milk is easily thawed overnight in the refrigerator or at room temperature.
To warm up, mother's milk is best poured into a bottle and heated in a water bath or in a baby food warmer. To do this, be sure to remove the cover!
Before first use and once a day, all parts of the pump must be sterilized.
They can be sterilized in a pot of boiling water for at least five minutes, in an electric or microwave steam sterilizer, and in sterilizing liquids without heating.
Before sterilization, the breast pump must be completely disassembled into all its parts and allowed to cool and dry completely before use.
The bottle nipple is simply washed with water and a mild detergent or washed in the top rack of the dishwasher.
The teat should be sterilized before first use and then sterilized regularly.
Babies are born with a natural sucking reflex. Orthodontic, i.e., jaw-shaped, pacifiers contribute to the healthy development of the baby, but on condition that they are used only until the end of the third year of his life. When a child wants to sleep, needs comfort or wants to rest, he is happy with a pacifier.
The pacifier can be omitted when the child is playing, as he is already engaged in activities with his toys and is calm. Many pediatric dentists and other medical experts recommend the use of a pacifier, as it is much easier to wean a child off a pacifier than from thumb sucking.
The self-sterilizing feature of the Easy Start™ Anti-Colic bottle has been proven to be effective in killing common household germs and bacteria. This method is completely sufficient, and besides, it is completely safe. For best results, follow all instructions carefully and use the bottle only as directed.
Step 1. Attach the clean parts of the bottle together as follows: base with silicone valve, nipple with screw ring, bottle body and protective cap.
Step 2. Fill base with silicone valve with 20 ml of cool water. The protective cap also doubles as a practical measuring cup.
Step 3. Place the screw-on teat ring into the base of the bottle. Place the body of the bottle on it (if necessary, screw it in slightly to avoid spilling hot water when removing the bottle from the microwave oven). Place a protective cap on top.
The microwave steam sterilizer is designed for use with commercially available microwave devices. It fits in most microwave ovens available. If the sterilizer does not fit in the microwave oven, check that the lid is closed properly.
- Diameter: 28 cm
- Height: 16.5 cm
- Suitable for any power.
No. MAM products do not contain softening agents. MAM only uses materials that meet the highest expectations and safety standards of the FDA and EN 1400. Hence, all MAM pacifiers are completely baby-safe. They do not contain BPA, BPS, PVC, Phthalate, and Lead.
Yes, of course. The safety and quality standards of MAM products are extremely high. All our products are thoroughly tested and are 100% safe for children.
Before using the MAM manual breast pump for the first time, all parts that come into contact with the breast and mother's milk must be removed, washed and sterilized.
With just a few parts, the pump is quick and easy to clean. First you need to disassemble the breast pump into all its components.
It can be washed by hand under running warm water or in the dishwasher in the top compartment or in the cutlery compartment. MAM recommends washing the valve body and diaphragm by hand.
Bisphenol A (BPA) is an important ingredient in the production of polycarbonate (PC) and bisphenol C (BPS) is an organic chemical used to make polysulfone. Food packaging, plastic utensils and baby bottles are just some examples of polycarbonate products, while BPS is found mainly in thermal paper and ink. The problem is that a small amount of chemicals gradually gets from plastic into food and can subsequently end up in the body. In particular, this can adversely affect young children and newborns.
As a result of exposure to BPA, according to observations and studies, hormonal and brain disorders, diabetes and heart damage, as well as an increased risk of malignant tumors, can occur. While the scientific evidence is still mixed, the European Commission, based on the precautionary principle, has banned the use of materials containing BPA in baby bottles to protect the health and safety of babies and young children.
Suitable for use with microwave ovens from 500W to 1850W. Observe the following sterilization times depending on the power of the microwave oven:
|650W-1000W||11 min||3 min|
|1050W-1800W||5 min||3 min|
|1850W||5 min||3 min|
None. All MAM pacifiers are developed in collaboration with physicians and comply with international safety standards and minimum pacifier size requirements. Therefore, the risk that the child swallows the pacifier is excluded.
On rare occasions, children are able to force the entire pacifier into their mouth. If the pacifier is completely in the child's mouth, remove it as gently as possible by grasping the pacifier button. The pacifier is designed to be easy and safe to remove.
This depends on the charging time and the light source (intensity of natural light during the day). For this reason, it is impossible to give an exact answer. However, under optimal conditions, the glow effect can last up to 500 minutes.
Yes. MAM designers have developed a clip that meets all safety standards requirements and at the same time also looks stylish.
The length of the leash on all MAM Clips is within regulation and strangulation dangers are virtually impossible. The leash should NEVER be lengthened or fastened to lose parts and strings! Check the leash for damage before use and always clip on firmly!
The clip can also be used for other pacifiers . Although the innovative silicone ring on the MAM clip was designed to snuggly fit the knob on all MAM pacifiers, the MAM pacifier clip can be attached to pacifiers with rings, as well.
No. MAM products do not contain any plasticizers.
MAM only ever uses materials which satisfy the highest demands and safety standards. This means that MAM products guarantee that babies enjoy the best start in life.
Always remove the teat and cap from the bottle before placing it in the water bath or heater. The contents of the bottle should not boil - just as you can not pour boiling liquid into the bottle!
Wipe the bottle dry with a clean cloth before feeding.
The MAM bottle is designed so that it can be dismantled into separate parts for easy cleaning. They can be easily washed with water and a mild detergent. All individual parts of the bottle can be hygienically cleaned in any sterilizer. Sterilization before each use is especially important when it comes to newborns.
The MAM Pod can be cleaned with mild soap and water . A soft sponge can be used . Rinse thoroughly afterwards and let it dry before using it again.
MAM has developed teats in five different sizes. This means that the size of the hole is always perfectly matched to the type of food consumed: thanks to the appropriate speed of delivery, the child always sucks with the right force, which contributes to his healthy development.
Five practical sizes for a pleasant sucking experience:
Size 1: from birth - for baby's first, very liquid food.
Size 2: 2 months and up - perfect for babies who already have some sucking skills.
Size 3: From 4 months - baby sucks harder and drinks faster.
Size x: from 6 months – Particularly suitable for thicker liquids.
Non-spill teat: from 4 months - ideal for the first independent attempts to drink.
Latex is a soft and durable natural rubber. It is environmentally friendly and significantly more flexible than silicone. However, after prolonged use, the properties of this material may change. If the latex is stored at home in a hot place or exposed to sunlight for a long time, the product may lose its shape and orthodontic properties. Also, since it is a natural material, latex can become sticky and unhygienic in appearance. To date, there is no clear scientific evidence for a link between a latex pacifier and latex allergy. Parents wishing to avoid the use of latex can resort to a silicone pacifier pacifier.
Silicone is an intensively tested, well-tolerated synthetic material that does not age. It meets all applicable US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and EN 1400 requirements, but is not as bite resistant and slightly less elastic than latex. Accordingly, we recommend that the pacifier be carefully inspected before each use, especially if the child is teething and a silicone pacifier is used.
For 24 hours, the expressed milk can be stored in the MAM Anti-Colic bottle - with teat and cap or sealing discs - in the refrigerator (not on the door). In this form, milk is always at hand.
In order to store milk for up to three months, MAM has developed a special solution - practical cups that ensure hygienic and safe storage of breast milk. So it can be frozen and thawed if necessary.
The MAM Anti-Colic bottle and the MAM special storage cup can be screwed directly onto the manual breast pump, ensuring that no drop of precious milk is lost.
Check the pacifier before each use, especially if your child is teething, and replace it at the first sign of wear or weakness. For hygiene reasons, we recommend changing the pacifier at least after two months of use.
Instructions for use
A spoon is a cutlery that vaguely resembles a small spatula in the form of a small small vessel-cup (scoop) connected by a jumper to a holder (handle). The size of the cup is commensurate with the size of a human mouth. Used as cutlery, laboratory instrument, etc.
The origin of the word spoon is unknown. The root of the word is common Slavic. Some linguists believe that it comes from the word "meadow", "meadow". Others suggest that the name is based on the verb "lick", "crawl", or the Greek verb meaning "swallow". The term spoon was known in Kievan Rus already in the 10th century. The word "spoon" in translation from ancient Greek and Latin means "snail shell". At present, there are also tribes on the African and South American continents, where liquid food is eaten with the help of shells of mollusks and snails.
With the widespread use of silver tableware and silver cutlery in everyday life, silverware has been carefully stored and passed down from generation to generation.
The most commonly used silver spoon. They ate it, insisted it and purified water, it was used as a medical instrument, for example, to cleanse the tongue, with toothache or to eliminate bad breath - it was enough to hold a silver spoon in your mouth for 5 minutes a couple of times a day.
In modern life, a silver spoon is used to disinfect food in the refrigerator - they stay fresh 2 times longer than usual, if there is any of the silver tablespoons.
History of the silver spoon
The first silver spoons appeared in ancient Egypt. They were highly valued, as well as silverware in general, in Hellas and the Roman Empire. First of all, silver as a precious metal was a sign of wealth and nobility. In addition, its disinfecting properties have been known since ancient times.
After the fall of the Roman Empire, silver spoons left Western Europe for many centuries, living mainly in Byzantium. From Byzantium they came to Rus'.
The first silver spoons appeared in Rus' in 988. Then silver spoons were made by order of Prince Vladimir the Red Sun for his squad. Nestor's Tale of Bygone Years mentions wooden and silver spoons. The chronicler tells how the combatants of Prince Vladimir complained that they were eating with wooden, not silver, spoons. The wise prince ordered to “forge” silver spoons for them and said that you can’t get a squad with silver and gold, but with a squad you can get both gold and silver.
In Europe, the first mention of silver spoons dates back to 1259. Such cutlery was used only by kings, royal retinue and aristocrats. The personal belongings of the English King Edward I in 1300 included gold and silver spoons.
In the XV-XVI centuries. in Rus', the custom spread to give silver spoons for children, because silver was not a cheap metal, and symbolized the wealth and prosperity in the house that expected a child in the future. So the apostolic spoons were very common as a gift, which were given not only by noble people to their children, but also by ordinary people, too, often gave such a spoon to their godchildren.
In Russia, silver spoons and other items made of silver firmly entered the life under Peter I. He introduced silver items and jewelry according to the European model in interior decoration and table setting.
In Tsarist Russia, there was another wonderful tradition: on the first day of school, a high school student was presented with a silver dessert spoon, and upon graduation they were presented with a silver tablespoon.
Properties of silver
The healing properties of water acquired by contact with silver have been known since ancient times. Silver utensils were widely used in various religious ceremonies, it was used by the rich nobility, as silver was valued very dearly because of its unique properties. Scientists have found that among the metals that kill bacteria, silver is the most active, followed by copper and gold. If you have a silver spoon or other silver object in your house, then you can prepare “silver water” yourself by lowering a silver spoon into water and keeping it at room temperature for a day.
Silver destroys about 700 types of bacteria, acting 1750 times more effective than carbolic acid and 3.5 times stronger than potassium permanganate, furacilin and chlorine, without affecting beneficial microorganisms. But the most interesting thing is that bacteria do not get used to the action of silver, as to medicines, and therefore silver always effectively fights them.
Another useful property of silver is due to the fact that its ions distinguish diseased cells from healthy ones by the frequency of the waves emitted by those and adjust diseased cells to a healthy range.
Therefore, the use of silver spoons ensures painless tooth growth and a good appetite, and the smallest ionic particles of the noble metal kill and inhibit the growth and reproduction of harmful microbes, bacteria, viruses both in food and on the teeth, and in the very
Give silver spoons, despite the prices, it has become a tradition. They are usually presented on the 25th anniversary of married life (silver wedding). But first of all, silver spoons are remembered when giving gifts to children. When choosing a silver spoon intended for eating as a gift, special attention should be paid to the quality of the metal. Here you should not look at the price and save. If funds allow, you can give a silver tablespoon with stones - it looks much richer and more presentable. The choice of a silver spoon should always be approached responsibly - this is a gift for many years.
The tradition of giving a baby a jewel seems to have its roots in biblical legends. When the baby Jesus was born in Bethlehem, the magi came to him with a bow and gave him gold, frankincense and myrrh. Gold was the main symbol of wealth and royal dignity in the countries of the Ancient East. And in Rus' for centuries, silver reigned supreme. Therefore, the newborn was given a silver coin, a silver jewelry. Such a gift became the key to his secure, rich life.
Nowadays, children's silver spoons are a very appropriate and pleasant gift for a birthday, christening or first tooth, especially since they have a relatively inexpensive price. Although it is worth noting that spoons made of precious metals by all the factories of Morozov or Faberge known in their time are now valued by collectors at fabulous sums. For example, in the spring of 2012, an auction was held in New York, where 2 silver spoons from Faberge cost more than 8 thousand US dollars. A spoon F. Ruckert in price exceeded 12.5 thousand US dollars.
Silver spoon - for birthday
A silver spoon is given to a child so that he learns to eat food on his own and has good health. In the first years of life, the child develops rapidly, so it is better to give the child at birth three silver spoons at once: coffee, tea and dessert. Silver coffee spoon - used immediately after the first days of the child's birth. A teaspoon of silver - used already closer to a year. And already in the third year of life, the child begins to use a dessert spoon.
Silver spoon - for christening
Children's silver spoon with Orthodox symbols will be a nice gift from godparents for a child's Christening. Traditional Orthodox symbols decorate spoons of various sizes. On the handles of children's silver spoons can be depicted: a guardian angel, a cross, a prayer or a saying. People say that such a spoon protects the child from diseases and the evil eye.
In the old days, silver spoons for christening were treated as a dowry, so the child's parents were very pleased with such a valuable gift, both from a spiritual and practical point of view.
Silver spoon for the first tooth
The first tooth is always an event, always a great occasion for a celebration in the circle of the closest people. From ancient times in Russia there was a tradition to give a silver spoon to a newborn when his first tooth erupted. In modern Russia, this tradition is also widespread. The one who first notices the first tooth should give the baby a silver spoon. According to tradition, if it is lightly tapped 3 times on the first, just erupted tooth, all the rest will grow painlessly and quickly, and will be healthy and strong. In addition, it is believed that a silver spoon on the first tooth is designed to bring wealth and success into the life of a small child in all his endeavors.
Approximately when the teeth erupt in children, they begin to "feed" with a spoon, before that, mother's milk was the only, as well as a sterile, child's dish. And along with complementary foods, the baby risks getting extraneous bacteria, which is why an additional remedy is required, which gives silver. Among other things, silver has the ability to cool quickly, so children are very eager to eat with silver spoons, cooling inflamed gums during teething.
Silver spoon for health
A silver spoon is also given for health. Today there is a lot of controversy around the usefulness of silver. Some silver researchers advocate taking silver ions orally, while others put forward versions that silver ions are not only useless, but can also cause severe harm to the human body. Despite the emerging conflicting views on the usefulness of silver ions, it has already been proven that ionic silver has a detrimental effect on many viruses, bacteria and fungi.
REQUIREMENTS FOR A SILVER SPOON
A child's health is the most valuable thing, so when choosing a silver spoon, you need to be especially careful. If you want to give a spoon as a souvenir, then a beautiful design is enough. But if you give it for the purpose of further feeding, then do not hesitate to ask for a hygiene certificate.
When using a silver spoon during feeding, there should be no doubt about its quality and functionality. A genuine hygiene certificate is a testament to the high quality of this product, a confirmation of safety. This document certifies that the instrument has been manufactured from a safe alloy using a proven manufacturing process.
Children's silver spoon must also meet the following requirements:
- have a rounded scoop, without chips and notches, in order to prevent injuries to the delicate mucous membrane of the mouth and tongue;
- the handle of the spoon should be comfortable to hold with a child's hand, have some irregularities at the edges - with their help, the handle of the spoon is better held in a small hand;
- the size of the spoon should correspond to the age of the child;
- metal for making spoons must be of the highest quality.
The presence of a proof on a silver spoon speaks of its noble origin. The value of the sample shows what percentage of silver is in the alloy from which the spoon is made. For example, 925 sterling silver contains at least 92.5% silver and no more than 7.5% alloying elements (usually copper).
Silver spoon made from 999 sterling silver with virtually no impurities. Such a spoon does not darken over time, always has a bright silver color. But pure silver is a rather soft metal, therefore, during operation, the spoon is very easily deformed, bent, warped, and over time, small serrations and scratches form on the metal. Pure silver spoon, can be broken very easily. It's better to buy a silver spoon made from 9 standard alloy25 samples, which well combines the silver color of pure silver and mechanical strength. Alloys of other samples of silver, although they become stronger, but depending on the sample, gradually lose their silver color and have a yellowish tint. You can also purchase a silver spoon made of 875 alloy. The 875 silver alloy still retains its silver color and has great mechanical strength.
To keep base silver items from tarnishing longer, they are usually coated with protective coatings. The safest way is pure silver electroplating 999 samples, that is, without violating the useful properties of silver. But there are useless decorative and even harmful coatings.
A silver spoon looks very nice if it is covered with a thin layer of gold (gilded silver). However, due to such gilding, the useful properties of silver are lost. Sometimes, in order for the silver spoon to shine better, it is covered with a thin layer of white rhodium (rhodium-plated silver). The noble metal - rhodium, perfectly protects such a spoon from mechanical and chemical damage. Rhodium plated silver has high corrosion resistance. The rhodium-plated silver spoon looks very nice. Rhodium silver may not darken for a long time, but rhodium does not contribute to the death of millions of different viruses and bacteria.
Lacquered silver spoon (silver lacquered) is not to be used. Lacquer is applied to silver in order to ensure its long-term storage. With such a varnish, silver is preserved, as it were, so that it does not oxidize and does not form a patina. It is very difficult to call such silver tableware, as a rule, it is considered souvenir products.
Passivation also takes place, applying a thin layer of wax to the product, which well protects the surface from exposure to air.
There is silver that is covered with silver niello (blackened silver) or enamel. Such jewelry, as a rule, is not silverware, but is considered a souvenir. These types of silver styles look great on the outside, but they deprive the silver of its beneficial healing properties.
All of these coatings reduce the useful properties of the silver. They do not allow ions to penetrate into food and drink, making such utensils useless from the point of view of medicine. The best choice is a silver spoon plated with silver 999 samples by electroplating. Such a coating is an ideal option for preserving the useful properties of this cutlery. No other vaunted gilding, enameling or rhodium plating will bring health to your child.
Children's silver spoons are often decorated according to Christian themes. That is why many gift spoons are made with the image of small angels, symbolizing the guardian angel for the baby.
Most spoons have a place for a commemorative engraving (smooth back of the handle), so you can order a special engraving, which usually indicates the date of birth, weight and height at birth.
Personalized silver spoons are also perfect as a gift, which are usually made to order and become a real pride of any family. Such spoons can be presented as a birthday, wedding or name day, as well as for an anniversary, birth or other solemn event.
TYPES OF SPOONS
There are a wide variety of spoons currently being made. They can be multi-colored, of various shapes, of various sizes, made of different materials. However, there are certain types of spoons, the shape and use of which remain unchanged.
There are four main types of spoons.
1. A tablespoon, which is intended for eating soups and cereals in deep bowls, as well as for serving dishes. In the CIS countries, its volume is 18 ml.
2. Dessert spoon, which is used for eating sweet dishes served in deep dessert bowls, as well as for soups in broth cups. Its volume is approximately 10 ml.
3. A teaspoon, which is used to stir sugar in tea, drink hot drinks, and also eat desserts. Its volume is approximately 5 ml.
4. Coffee spoon, which is used for coffee served in small cups. It is almost two times smaller than tea. Its volume is 2.45 ml.
Secondary or auxiliary views act as an assistant on the table:
1. A bar spoon is a cutlery with a long spiral handle, at the end of which there is a ball. It can also be flat. Used to mix the ingredients of different drinks and to prepare a layered cocktail. 2. The broth spoon can be rounded or elongated, but deep enough. It is intended for the use of liquid food.
3. Spoon pouring, used when laying out the main dishes in individual plates.
4. A spoon for sauces, as a rule, is small in size with a slightly elongated nose.
5. An absinthe spoon is used to add sugar to it.
6. Curly spoon. Needed for transferring jam from a common vase to individual sockets.
7. The grapefruit spoon is equipped with special teeth, which are very convenient to eat citrus and melons, as well as kiwi.
8. The olive spoon has a rather long handle and a special hole for draining the liquid. Designed to simplify the process of extracting olives from a jar.
9. A spoon for potato tubers resembles a tuber in appearance. It has so-called "ears" on both sides, which protect the potatoes from falling.
10. Sour cream spoon - its purpose is clear from the name.
11. Spoons for spices, as a rule, are miniature in appearance and must be next to the spices in the stand.
In addition to all these types, there are also spoons for powdered sugar, sweets, cheese, eggs, oysters and many others.
How to clean silver spoons
Jewelry and hardware stores sell special products for the care of silverware.
1. You can clean silver using ammonia. To do this, it is enough to dip a silver spoon into a solution of alcohol for one hour (the ratio of water and alcohol is 1:10). If there is no time to wait, take a napkin and soak it in the solution and wipe the product thoroughly until the stains are removed. It is impossible to clean silver with blackening with ammonia.
2. Potato decoction will help restore the shine of silver appliances. Place silver spoons in it for 10 minutes and they will become like new.
3. Citric acid also cleans silver objects very well. Put a spoon in her solution for a few minutes, and she will delight you with her brilliance again.
4. Put the silverware in a bowl of water and add tobacco ash to it, boil it, then wipe the cutlery dry. You can mix the ashes with lemon juice and wipe the darkened appliances.
5. Using regular baking soda can clean silver items that don't have many patterns. Take a damp cloth and, using soda, wipe the products until the stains disappear. You can also use a soda solution. Approximately 30 grams of soda and pour 100 ml of water. Place silver spoons in the solution for several hours. For the best effect, you can bring the solution with silver objects to a boil.
6. Silver spoons clean well with toothpaste.