Owl themed baby shower food ideas
Owl Baby Shower Decorations - Etsy.de
Etsy is no longer supporting older versions of your web browser in order to ensure that user data remains secure. Please update to the latest version.
Find something memorable, join a community doing good.
(1,000+ relevant results)
Ideas To Plan An Owl Themed Baby Shower
- Prenatal Care Ideas to Plan an Owl Themed Baby Shower
Hosting a baby shower is undoubtedly one of the most blessed and joyful experiences for the parents-to-be as this special celebration with family and friends is a way of welcoming the baby! If you too are planning to host a baby shower and looking for some out-of-the-box ideas, we have you covered! In this article, we shall be discussing how you can plan an owl-themed baby shower, which by the way, is becoming popular, rightly so, because these magnificent birds are known for their wisdom and power, and they are also considered signs of femininity. Read on to find some amazing ideas to plan an owl-themed baby shower and add a hint of magic to your celebrations!
Here are some owl-themed ideas for a baby shower that you can try:
1. Owl Baby Shower Invitation Ideas
The first and foremost thing that you need to plan for is the invite for the baby shower. Here are some fun invitation ideas that you can try:
- You can get owl-printed invitation cards, which are easily available in stores.
- You can also make homemade invites by printing an adorable picture on a sheet and pasting a printed invitation. Alternatively, for a more personal touch, you can write it yourself with glitter pens or coloured markers.
2. Owl Baby Shower Decorations Ideas
Owl-themed décor ideas are fairly easy to assemble and arrange. Here are some ideas that you can incorporate:
- Get vibrant-coloured paper lanterns in different sizes and glue them, one on top of another, with the biggest one as the base. Printout pictures of owls, leaves, and flowers and cut them along the outline. Stick them randomly on these lanterns to create an adorable décor option.
- Take different sizes and shapes of glass jars and fill them with coloured gumballs. Go for one colour in each jar or mix them up as you prefer.
- Another simple option is to place some fake or real plants at various corners of the room. Take cute owl cutouts, punch a hole in each cutout and draw a small ribbon through it. Hang these cutouts on the plants for a woodsier feel to the décor.
- Crafting an owl bunting with some craft paper and glitters is a great idea, too! For an owl-themed baby shower for a girl, you can choose the pink bunting, and for a boy, you can go with blue!
3. Owl Centrepiece Ideas for Baby Shower
Following are some stunning centrepiece ideas for a baby shower:
- Get some owl-shaped vase, place some flowers in them that are in-sync with the colour scheme, and place a small owl cut out in a similar hue.
- Get some twigs and place them inside a glass vase. Hang adorable owl cutouts with the help of dainty ribbons.
- Placing owl figurines along with the flower arrangement, will add a beautiful touch to the décor!
- Placing a vintage cage with an adorable owl cutout fixed inside it and adding few fresh flowers on the top of the cage will add a whimsical touch to centrepieces!
4. Owl Baby Shower Cupcake and Desserts
Desserts and cupcakes are the main attractions of any baby shower, and you can perk them up by matching it with your theme. Here’s what you can do:
- Bake chocolate-flavoured cupcakes and make sure you use brown cupcake liners or the ones that go with the theme. Use fondant to make cute owl shapes to decorate the owl baby shower cupcakes.
- You can decorate your usual cupcakes with chocolate frosting and add a little owl popup glued on a toothpick.
- Another interesting idea for a dessert is to place Oreo cookies on the cupcakes by separating them into two. Place the cream side facing upwards on the cupcakes and add brown M&Ms as eyes and candy corn to make the beak!
5. Owl Themed Baby Shower Cake Ideas
The cake is, without a doubt, the focal point of baby shower celebrations, and thus it needs to be perfect. Here are some ideas you can use:
- If you are planning on baking a cake, the ideal thing to do is to bake a usual round cake and use pink or blue frosting for the background and white and grey for the owl. You can use reference images from the internet to make the owl.
- If you are comfortable managing fondant icing, you can make a few branches, leaves, and owl patterns from it and place it on the cake.
- You can also order an owl-themed cake from your usual bakery; you will find numerous options to choose from. Make sure you pick and choose the cake decorations according to the theme.
6. Owl Themed Baby Shower Food Ideas
Well, what are celebrations without some lip-smacking food? We have some appetising options that you can consider:
- One of the most unique and healthiest options is to get an assorted fruit platter for the party. All you need to do is chop or slice some exotic and colourful fruits and serve them on a platter. You can craft owls using various fruits and make it relevant to the theme.
- In a similar way, you can arrange an all-veggie platter by placing various vegetables to form an owl shape. Keep some dips of your choice in the centre and work around it with the vegetables to create some magic with food!
- Bake cookies in the shape of owls and use pink or blue frosting to decorate them. To add more variety, you can bake other shapes, too, that go well with the theme!
- For drinks, you can have a pink fruit punch drink option if it is a baby shower for a girl, and a blue fruit punch, if it is an owl baby shower for a boy!
7. Owl Baby Shower Games
Now that you have décor, food, and rest everything under control, you need some fun and interesting games to only keep the guests entertained and make memories of the beautiful time spent together. Here are some games that you can play:
- Baby Owl and the Pacifier: You can either draw or paste the picture of a baby owl on a poster-sized paper. Get pacifier stickers and give one each to every guest. Blindfold every guest one by one and swirl them before guiding them towards the owl poster. The idea is to stick the pacifier closet to the baby owl’s mouth. The one who sticks the pacifier closet to the mouth will be a winner!
- Don’t Utter the Word ‘OWL’: It may sound easy, but if you are surrounded with owls everywhere in an owl-themed party, it gets tricky. Hand over pacifier cutout to guests at the entrance and ask them to refrain from saying ‘Owl’ during the entire duration of the party. The one who says the forbidden word will have to hand over their pacifier cutout to the person he or she is talking to. In the end, the person with a maximum number of pacifiers will be the winner!
- The Multitasker Mommy: This is a fun game for outdoor parties! You will need a cloth line tied in a corner, baby clothes with owl-prints on them, a laundry basket, a doll, cloth pins, and a phone. The idea is to hang and clip a maximum number of baby clothes in a stipulated time while holding the doll in one hand and simultaneously talking over the phone.
8. Owl Baby Shower Favors
Here are some party favour ideas to thank and make your guests feel special:
- Get adorable owl printed boxes and fill homemade chocolates and candies in them for a more personalised favour option.
- Pack homemade owl-shaped cookies in pretty bags!
- You can also consider giving owl-shaped soaps or candles.
- Owl ornaments with candies filled inside can be a great option, too!
Make your baby shower more memorable and fun with an owl-themed party! We hope these ideas can help you plan a beautiful owl-themed baby shower!
Harry Potter Themed Baby Shower Ideas
Unicorn Themed Baby Shower Ideas
BBQ Themed Baby Shower Ideas
Previous article « 80 Biracial Names for Boys and Girls
Next article Best Gift Ideas for a Gender Reveal Party »
Gauri Ratnam completed her Masters in English Literature from the University of Pune. She began her journey as a German translator soon after completing her graduation, but later moved on to pursue her passion for writing. Having written for both digital and print media in a varied range of industries, she has the ability to write relatable and well-researched content, benefical for anyone seeking advice or direction.
- RELATED ARTICLES
Decoration of dishes, children's party, child's birthday | Holiday again!
Of course, every mother wants to come up with something unusual for the birthday of a child.
Almost my entire site is devoted to organizing children's home holidays, so I advise you to look at the collection of articles "Child's Birthday at Home"
and especially this article:
“What to cook for a child’s birthday”
I know from experience (I have two children) that nothing unusual can be prepared for a children's birthday . Children always eat familiar dishes and are very reluctant to experiment. I advise you to offer your little guests the most ordinary treats (mashed potatoes, rice, chicken cutlets or chops, etc.), but you can decorate dishes in some unusual way .
There is another unspoken law - not everything beautiful is tasty . Now, looking at the pictures, you yourself will draw this conclusion. Don't make too many edible decorations. Children will be happy to look at several vegetable and fruit animals on the table, and then they will start eating something tasty, even if it is not decorated with ladybugs and bees.
To decorate the table, there are magnificent sets of disposable tableware and decorations for the room, selected in the same style.
For a children's party of any theme (from pirates to princesses :-)) there is
tablecloths, candles, packages, invitations, caps, napkins, plates and cups, balls and garlands!
You can order at a good price here.
. Not all mothers have high knife skills, and, as a rule, there is very little time. Here it would be time to cook the main dishes, and hands do not always reach the decoration. I chose the simplest options, and they require patience, skill and creative energy.
Here are some sausage and cheese fantasies with a vegetable twist.Bread for sandwiches can be made curly using cookie cutters!For the mane of a lion cub, pick up "marbled" cheeseThese are already 3D sandwiches. A corner is immediately cut out of the bread. Phone buttons can be peas, corn and pieces of olives. Bees deserve special attention. Alternate rings of green olives and pitted black olives, threading them on sticks of hard cheese
Tiny sandwiches and figurines made from eggs and vegetables. How the craftswoman's hand combined large black olives and mozzarella cheese, resulting in pretty penguins, is a mystery to me. Can you make it?Lion cubs: Grated cheese with mayonnaise and garlic under a bright layer of carrots.
This, in my opinion, is the most complex "food art" (literally translated from English "food art" - decorating dishes). Some figurines remind me of 3D construction set (bell pepper bull and tomato cat). What can I say… Stack it up!Tomato Variations Cars, crocodile, palm trees and frog are built with toothpicks
These figures are simpler. The crocodile turned out charming, you must agree! This one is enough to decorate a salad. I don’t know how compatible a pear is with a cucumber, but a frog consists of these products. And a bouquet of tulip tomatoes stuffed with cheese could decorate an adult holiday. Stems and leaves are from green onions.I like these little mice in big cheese holes!
Decorating salads and side dishes
A mound of rice offered to guests as a treat can turn into a penguin (plus olives, plus a carrot). And rice itself, processed with wet hands , becomes a pliable sculptural material. How do you like the sleeping bear and kitten (paws made of pieces of cheese, black details - dry sheets of algae for making sushi)?Two wonderful fish! It’s quite easy to give the salad a shape, but you’ll need to work on the scales ... God’s caterpillar in a flower meadow will decorate any mayonnaise salad. I like this magic snake with a crown! I would give this cat the Audience Choice Award! We cut out black parts from nori sheets. Paws - dense cheese or hard cheese. Handsome Red cat is made with the help of "strokes" from finely chopped olives, gnome - from proteins, yolks, cherry tomatoes and grated beets; mice with cheese ears decorate Mimosa, and a sunflower blossomed from chips. I found pineapple with walnuts cute, and a child himself can make a bunny with carrots!
Amateur photos from an amateur feast. But also cute.Bananas, from which you build palm trees, must be sprinkled with lemon, otherwise they will darken
Thanks to the one who came up with such a Christmas tree from an apple and a carrot. We stick toothpicks into the "trunk", We string berries and pieces of fruit. Beauties!
And this is a pear and grape hedgehog. Well, how to refuse such a treat! Once you've peeled off part of the pear, keep it in a bowl of water and lemon juice, otherwise it will darken quickly!
Dear mothers! Bookmark this page so that on the happiest day of the year (and this is your child's birthday), you can easily find this source of inspiration.
To decorate the table, there are magnificent sets of disposable tableware and decorations for the room, selected in the same style.
More about children's parties:
How to decorate a room with balloons on your own
Children's party: how to fold paper napkins?
How to decorate a room for a children's party. 7 ideas in pictures.
Interesting children's meals for every day
I'm here: home ›
› Interesting children's dishes for every day
Any breakfast, lunch or dinner turns into a real holiday if the table is decorated with an interesting, extraordinary dish. The ingredients can be the most common, the main thing here is the creative presentation. Catch a new batch of delicious creativity!
The ideas of these dishes are also suitable for children's birthdays. But why wait so long when you can enjoy delicious masterpieces today.
How do you like this rice bunny with chicken ears, tomato nose, sausage cheeks and cheese and olive eyes? I think the young gourmet will like it.
A cozy house of pasta, smoked sausage and canned cucumbers on a pillow of peas and meat. Mmm... This is not food, but a real work of art.
How about being in a sea kingdom? Please! Cracker fish, strawberry crab and grape jellyfish - what you can't do for a good appetite.
Welcome to Antarctica! Cute penguins made of eggs will instantly take you to the kingdom of eternal snows.
Imagine: we are flying in a balloon with strawberries, bananas and biscuits, and around cheese clouds. .. Beauty!
And this is breakfast for future astronauts. On board the edible rocket are toast, cheese, peppers, radishes and boiled sausage.
Owl sandwich made from your favorite berries and crackers - for smart people. The stars are made from yogurt using a plastic bag with the corner cut off.
And who is this: a native from an unknown island, or an exotic beauty from a distant overseas country? Adventure lovers will certainly appreciate such a culinary masterpiece.
Imagine, an ordinary plate can easily be turned into a fruit solar system. We will make hot Mars from strawberries, the Earth from kiwi, and the Sun from a juicy orange. Delicious and educational!
The frog princess will plunge a young dreamer into the magical world of a fairy tale.
A handful of blackberries, cheese, carrots, celery - and a cheerful black sheep flaunts on a plate. No one will refuse such yummy.
Tags: Breakfast RecipesHoliday Recipes
Noticed a spelling mistake? Select it with the mouse and press Ctrl+Enter
Healthy salads: recharge with vit.