Electric feeding dish for baby
Vintage Hankscraft Baby Electric Feeding Dish in Original Box
Local taxes included (where applicable)
Shipping to Germany: Free €10.84
Sorry, this item has sold.
- Ask a question
- Shipping & Policies
This is a vintage Hankscraft Hot-n-cold electric feeding dish.
Two compartments heat food, one keeps food cold.
Dish is in excellent vintage condition and works great.
6.5 x 8.5 inches.
Excellent new in box condition. See photos for details.
Price includes tracking in Canada and USA. Items purchased from the USA are shipped from Niagara Falls, New York with USPS. Items bought in Canada are shipped from Toronto, Ontario with Canada Post. If you reside in Toronto, a pick up can be arranged. Overseas buyers (outside of USA and Canada) can expect the package to arrive in 2-4 weeks.
Find us on Instagram as @SecondVoyageVintage.
And if you have any questions, please feel free to send us a message!
Happy shopping :)
Shipping from United States
1-2 business days
Estimated shipping times
- North America : 3 - 9 business days
- Europe : 9 - 22 business days
- Australia, New Zealand and Oceania : 2 - 8 weeks
- Asia Pacific : 3 - 8 weeks
- Latin America and the Caribbean : 4 - 22 business days
- North Africa and the Middle East : 5 - 30 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
- Accepts Etsy gift cards
Returns & Exchanges
I don't accept returns, exchanges, or cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Vintage General Electric GE Heat 'n Serve Baby Feeding Dish Warmer Model D-2
Pricing & History
- Sold for
Start Free Trial or Sign In to see what it's worth.
- Sold Date
- Source eBay
General Electric GE Heat 'n Serve Baby Feeding Dish WarmerModel D-21950'S VintageDescription :This listing is for a used 1950's vintage General Electric GE Heat 'n Serve baby dish warming tray Model D-2. Heats baby food and keeps it warm all through feeding. Easy to clean.Includes:Warming Tray Cord Original Box Original Instructions an original 1950's TV commercial for itCondition:The warming tray is in "like new" condition except for the rubber base. The tray has no nicks scratches or wear. The painted rabbit picture in the center compartment is in perfect shape and shows no signs of wear or deterioration. The rubber base is not dried out and still flexible. Although it is still firmly attached, there is some separation from the bracket at the ends and can be seen in the last photo. The box is in good shape. It has some slight yellowing from age. One corner is partly separated as can seen in the pictures. Although I have tried to describe the condition as accurately as possible, you own assessment by carefully examining the photos.Returns :Will accept returns from eligible buyers if, upon receipt, you believe that product is not exactly as I described. See return conditions for detail. Shipping :Shipping is via USPS Priority Mail. Cost shown in the listing are the actual postage rates to your location and have not been marked up.
Relevant Furniture & Furnishings Articles
Click below to begin your paid subscription.
Your credit card or PayPal account will be charged.
checklist from a pediatrician for parents - article on TCHK
Like most children's devices, utensils for babies should first of all make life easier for parents. It is much more reasonable, for example, to buy a plastic plate than to collect glass fragments from the floor several times a day. And it’s safer to give a plastic mug to a child so as not to run after him, insuring family china.
And yet, in this matter, as in everything else, you should know the measure: do not buy too much and do not delay the transition to the usual "adult" plates and cutlery. Pediatrician Ekaterina Volkova spoke about the basic rules for using children's dishes. nine0003
Benefits of special baby dishes
- Safety. Smooth shapes and the absence of sharp elements will protect the child from accidental injuries, and unbreakable material will allow you not to worry about the fact that the baby will drop the dishes and get hurt by splinters.
- Hygienic. The child in the first years of life should have separate dishes. If you choose a special children's kit, it will be easy to track that only the baby uses it.
- Convenience. nine0011 Children's tableware is light and unpretentious in use, you can easily take it with you, for example, for a walk. Many models are as ergonomic as possible and are equipped with details that facilitate the feeding process (suction cups, valves and non-spill pockets, rubberized handles, non-slip bottom, temperature indicator).
- Design. Bright colors, favorite characters from fairy tales and cartoons will surely attract the attention of the child. With such dishes, it will be easier to seat him at the table and persuade him to finish eating soup or porridge in order to get to the picture at the bottom. nine0012
Pros and cons of different materials for baby dishes
Plastic is the most common material. It is lightweight, impact resistant and inexpensive. Plastic utensils can have a variety of shapes and colors, perform any task. It is important to carefully study the label - not every plate or plastic mug can be put in the microwave and washed in the dishwasher. In this case, it is better to take dishes from trusted world brands. They have certificates that guarantee that products during active use will not be damaged and will not emit harmful substances. The disadvantage of plastic utensils is that they are not environmentally friendly. Try to properly dispose of it after use or hand it over to collection points. nine0003
Silicone is a safe material from which many baby accessories are made: pacifiers, teethers, toys, dishes. He does not beat and almost does not give in to children's teeth, is not afraid of high temperatures and washing in the dishwasher. High-quality silicone does not emit harmful substances and does not react with food. The downside is that the dishes are quite thick. In addition, there is a risk of falling for unscrupulous manufacturers who use harmful dyes and chemicals. It is important to pay attention to the service life of silicone utensils and the rules for caring for them. nine0003
Bamboo is a lightweight and fairly durable material. Bamboo tableware is beautiful and safe. However, the cymbal may not withstand a strong blow and still break. Another important point is that such dishes cannot be used in the microwave and it is better not to wash them in the dishwasher, as they can be deformed from prolonged contact with water.
glass and ceramic are safe in composition, but break easily and may injure a child. They are best used when the children grow up or when an adult is still feeding the baby himself, who does not have the opportunity to reach the plate. Pay attention: there should be no chips or cracks on the dishes. Say goodbye to broken plates without regret, and even more so do not give them to children: a tiny piece of glass or enamel can get into the esophagus and damage internal organs. nine0003
Metal is not the best option for children's dishes. It heats up quickly and cools down for a long time, the child can get burned. Leave metal bowls and cups for hiking.
Wood is a safe and environmentally friendly material, but it is not suitable for children's dishes: dishwasher and microwave are contraindicated for wood. In addition, over time, it will accumulate germs, dirt and harmful substances.
What dishes to buy for a baby: a checklist for parents
1. Spoon. She will be needed in 4-6 months for the introduction of complementary foods and for medication. The first is better to take a silicone spoon. It is not too deep, hypoallergenic and safe for baby's delicate gums. However, some mothers prefer silver or plastic - this is also quite acceptable if used carefully. However, you should not “flirt” with silicone and plastic spoons. It is better for a child to learn to eat on his own with metal appliances. Spoons can be a special small size, but the more they resemble real "adults", the better. nine0003
2. Plug. It will come in handy closer to the year or to the moment when the child begins to actively learn to eat on his own. In addition to its direct purpose, it will also help develop coordination, manual dexterity and fine motor skills. Give preference to metal appliances with rounded teeth. They are easier to use, easier to clean, and more durable than plastic ones.
3. First plate. She appears after the spoon at the same time when the baby tries the first complementary foods. It is better to start with a small plate, since the portions are also small at first. Later, when the menu becomes diverse, two more plates will be needed - deep for the first courses and flatter for the second. nine0003
There are plates on sale with a rubberized base that prevents slipping on the table, which is convenient for a baby and an adult. The option when the bottom of the plate is attached to the countertop with a suction cup is not so straightforward. On the one hand, it securely fixes the plate, making it stable. On the other hand, in order to move such a plate, you will have to make an effort, and from a sudden movement, the contents can splash on the table and floor. However, this option is good when you need to give your child chopped fruits or berries, that is, something that is convenient to eat with your hands. nine0003
4. Non-spill cup. This is the bottle-to-cup transition where the baby is trying to drink a liquid that flows freely (as opposed to a breast or a bottle with a nipple that must be sucked on to get the contents). Someone needs it for 2-3 months. Some have been using it for a year or more.
The cup usually has two handles, so it is convenient for the baby to get used to drinking on his own. The main difference between a drinking bowl and a mug is that it has a lid, thanks to which the liquid will not spill. The lid can be with a straw, with a silicone or plastic spout, with interchangeable nozzles. The choice is yours, or rather, your child's. Most often, you have to buy several options so that the baby can choose the one that suits him best. Remember: the more complex the design of the drinker, the more difficult it is to wash it well. Some parents skip the sippy stage and go straight to the regular cup. nine0003
5. Cup. Her turn will come after the drinker (or instead). Someone masters the cup as early as 8–10 months, someone closer to 1.5 years. In any case, the cup must meet two main criteria - to be comfortable and safe. She can have two handles or one, 100–150 ml is enough in volume so that it is not difficult and convenient for a child to hold her. By kindergarten age, as a rule, the baby calmly copes with small ceramic cups and glasses.
Seven golden rules for caring for children's dishes
- Wash immediately after meals to prevent bacterial growth.
- Dry upside down and do not put wet dishes in the cupboard, otherwise there is a risk that residual water will dry out or also become a source of bacteria.
- Do not wipe the dishes with a towel to avoid leaving dust and fluff on them. Dry naturally or use paper towels.
- Periodically pour boiling water over dishes to disinfect them.
- Use only safe, certified detergents or do not use them at all - first foods can be easily washed off with plain hot water. nine0012
- Do not allow other family members to use baby's utensils.
- If possible, store children's dishes separately from adults.
These rules apply both to special children's dishes and when the child eats from ordinary plates and uses ordinary spoons. Try to label and store them separately so as not to expose the fragile organism to additional contact with "adult" bacteria.
HOW TO CHOOSE CHILDREN'S WARE
Children's dishes are divided into hundreds of types: deep and flat plates with unusual patterns, non-spill cups or with a hologram effect, glasses, sets, spoons…. Head spinning with variety. How to choose the right children's dishes for a restless and quiet baby - we will learn from this article. nine0003
How to choose dishes for children
You need to follow a simple rule: everything that does not break and looks bright is good. Features of the choice are described below, read and remember.
An interesting article: Lego constructor: the history of the company - 7 fateful turns
Types of children's dishes and their purpose
"Adult" dishes of a child "you will not take", the caliber is not the same. It is heavy, bulky, beats. We should not forget that the baby is still poorly developed fine coordination. From careless putting a cup to your mouth, you can injure the gums, break the lip, chip off the tooth. Well, you understand: glass, porcelain, faience, stainless steel is clearly not for children. So we are getting ready to go to the store and stock up on the necessary utensils. No wonder it was invented! nine0003
It is not always possible to feed a child with freshly prepared food. It will save a pre-prepared "brake" in a container. Moreover, this item will be useful to a child at school age, later it will serve as a lunch box.
A good container has three quality indicators.
- Heat tolerance and temperature control Breast milk, mashed or boiled chicken taste better when warm. Therefore, dishes must keep food at the right temperature. For example, AVENT breast milk storage containers do a good job of this. nine0012
- Leakproof Baby food is often in the form of liquid porridge or puree, the container must be well protected from spilling. Snap-on lids do this. For reliability, wrap the zudok with a cloth or bag.
- With bright print and favorite characters of the child Then every meal will be a joy for the baby.
Note: How to choose a baby stroller: 6 steps to the perfect purchase
This cutlery is perceived by the child as a toy. The kid will knock it on the surfaces, and inadvertently put it in his mouth, striving for independence, briskly examining objects. Therefore, it is better to use silicone (such as Nuvita Easy Eating). Silicone is hypoallergenic, will not damage the gums and mucous membranes.
When the child grows up, you can give him a metal spoon with an extended plastic handle. This does not slip out of a child's hand.
To "kill all the rabbits" it is easier to buy a set of children's dishes. It provides everything you need for feeding themed colors for boys and girls: plates for liquid food and side dishes, a cup, several spoons and forks. For very little ones - a few bottles and vessels.
Crockery in sets should be:
- comfortable and light, so that it can be confidently held by weak hands;
- keep food warm but not warm itself; nine0012
- withstand exposure to temperature changes, do not shrink from hot soup or storage in the refrigerator;
- with an interesting design and your baby's favorite characters.
Useful article: How to secure a car seat for maximum child safety - 5 tips for parents
This glassware is suitable for middle-aged and older children who confidently use personal items. This means that a vessel with compote will not be poured onto itself. nine0003
A good children's glass should be made of unbreakable, hypoallergenic materials. Most often - from safe subspecies of plastic, like the Sigikid Forest Grizzly. It is too early to trust glass and faience, and metal has a high thermal conductivity, a child can get burned.
Also, the children's glass should be bright (this makes you want to pick it up). But it is important to choose one so that the paint can withstand temperatures higher than the comfortable +37 ° C. Otherwise, particles of coloring substances fall into the water. Drinking this is dangerous to health. Even if cold drinks are poured into such a glass. nine0003
A deep plate (like Sigikid Lolo Lombardo) will suffice at first. When you learn to eat solid food, you can buy a dish of medium depth. Ideally, it should be with several sections. So you can neatly arrange the food without mixing the ingredients.
Cookware with a rubber bottom is worth taking. The plate will stand confidently on the surface, and it will be easier for the baby to learn how to pick up a full spoon.
Informative article: How to choose a child car seat - 5 main groups of car seats for a child
A good cup is light and unbreakable. It should have thick handles that are comfortable to grip, or a shape that tapers towards the top. Then the child can grasp it more securely.
Quality criteria come down to three points.
- Safe material that keeps the temperature.
- Quality paint that won't peel off.
- Unbreakable material/coating.
Children's thermos differs in size. Instead of the usual capacity of one or two liters, a glass and a half is placed. This is convenient for two reasons:
- the amount is for one full meal,
- thermos is not heavy. A good example is Nuvita.
Children's models usually with plastic or silicone coating. They do not slip in the hands, which reduces the chances of accidentally dropping the vessel.
Where it's clean and dry, there are fewer germs. Therefore, children's dishes must be thoroughly washed and dried so that life of different incarnations cannot “multiply” in it. Dryer help! nine0003
It is better to buy a bright and unusual model. The child will see that after washing his dishes are drying on an interesting little thing, and get used to the order: ate → washed → dried. The cup and plate are dry, which means clean.
It is better to look at plastic dryers with silicone coating: they are soft, the child will not get hurt. In addition, they do not oxidize when exposed to moisture.
Classic metal dryers are not recommended. They are made of thin aluminum, which is subject to deformation. If you dry the dishes on this, it is advisable to put it away from the ubiquitous baby. After all, caution never hurt anyone. nine0003
Note: TOP 10 car seats from 9 months to 4.5 years - car seat rating group 1-2
It will not replace the sink. But it perfectly disinfects clean utensils. The principle of operation is simple: the sterilizer douses things with hot steam for 5-7 minutes. During this time, up to 99.9% of microorganisms on the surface are destroyed.
Devices are divided into 2 options:
- microwave. nine0167
- Forced to leave their child in the care of relatives for several hours.
- The baby has a great appetite and often asks for food.
- Mother of several infants.
- mechanical - everything is done by hand. You can fully control the frequency of pumping, speeding it up or slowing it down;
- electric ones have a specialized motor that starts the pump. She expresses milk under pressure.
- 1st phase creates prerequisites for rapid and shallow absorption-stimulation,
- 2nd phase simulates slow and deep suction to stimulate increased milk flow.
- Milk storage bags.
- Carry bags.
- Potholder toys.
- Brushes for cleaning bottles and thermoses, etc.
- Replacement bowls for breast pumps and more.
- Budget plastic, suitable for food processing, but scratches remain on it. Minor, however, microorganisms get into these lesions and multiply.
- Glass is more hygienic, but requires careful handling. It is worth hitting and a seemingly heavy plate can break. nine0012
- Metal is the most practical but expensive material. And the color palette is not happy: only shades of gray.
- The volume and shape is selected according to the child's age. A non-spill bottle that fits a one-year-old may be too small for a kindergartener. nine0012
- The non-spill cup must have strong handles or taper towards the middle.
- The spout of the lid in the cup for the smallest should be soft - so as not to hit the gums and growing milk teeth. There should not be any tubes, the baby can swallow them.
- For middle-aged and older children, non-spill cups with a tight, hard spout are suitable.
- Non-slip bottom - so the mug stays in place even if it is accidentally touched.
- It should be harmless to the baby (look for the 0+ marking on the package).
- It is advisable to look for products without fragrances or with minimal fragrances. An irritating smell will attract fragrance lovers, but will repel the baby.
- Look for a clear detergent or one that is dyed with natural dyes. Bright gamma should alert.
- pH should be close to neutral (that number is 7)
The differences between electric and microwave sterilizers are shown in the table:
No matter how good a sterilizer is, it still needs care. Regular washing of the device in warm water and prevention from scale with safe products (lemon, vinegar) have not been canceled. It is worth considering this if you decide on such a unit.
An indispensable gadget for parents of babies. If the baby is breastfed, half the trouble. And for those who have to feed mixtures, the task becomes more complicated. Warm milk to body temperature before drinking. And it is important to adapt to do it quickly and not overheat. nine0003
Equipment manufacturers have taken care of bottle-fed babies. The food warmer is suitable for heating food packages and bottles. The indicator signals readiness, you don’t have to watch the treasured minute. Furthermore! Many models are able to maintain the desired temperature of the mixture for several hours.
Using a breast pump is a life saver for a breastfeeding mother.
The device comes in handy in three ways. nine0003
Breast pumps perfectly mimic the suction of newborns, encouraging a continuous flow of milk. Mom is less tired. The massage cup stimulates the channels for milk production. Pumping is quick and painless. The main thing is to get used to it and do it on time. nine0003
Devices are divided into 2 types:
According to the method of stimulation, the devices are distinguished as single- and two-phase.
For women with cracked nipples, the second option is preferred. It will reduce discomfort and can help the body prepare for the process. And if you hold the nozzle in the refrigerator, then the cooling effect will work as a light anesthetic.
Everything that is not tableware, but related to baby food - these are accessories. Namely:
The right accessories make the first few months of parenting a lot easier. Having several spare nipples, you will not need to run to the sterilizer every time - it will be enough to give the child a clean one. nine0003
Carrying bags and potholders will allow you to give your child food at the right temperature and not burn yourself. And bottle cleaning brushes will keep dishes perfectly clean. Moreover, they can then be used to wash thermoses and coffee machines.
Steamed food is healthier and more nutritious than traditionally cooked food. It is like boiled, but it has a minimum of excess moisture. This is especially important when cooking broccoli or fish - the “steam” version is much tastier than the usual one. nine0003
When you need to quickly prepare puree or baby food, the food processor is indispensable. After all, it is important for a child to eat fresh. Such a device will facilitate and improve the daily work of parents. All that is required is to thoroughly wash the products and cut into large pieces.
This appliance can steam meat, fish, fruits and vegetables. 15 minutes and you're done. Dishes retain vitamins, fragrant, tasty. They can be beaten into a gentle puree for crumbs. Or leave pieces of food - for the grown butuz. In a food processor, you can easily adjust the texture of the dish and precisely dose the ingredients. Fortunately, the bowl has a measuring scale. nine0003
When choosing a harvester, pay attention to the following parameters:
1. Bowl capacity
The larger, the more powerful and larger the appliance.
2. Bowl material
Often plastic, glass or metal.
Steams, whisks like a god. Steamers-blenders are suitable for those who want to create delicious natural foods and at the same time save space in the kitchen. Now you will not need to use several devices alternately, worrying about the quality of cooking. The only downside is the price. She bites a little, but still lower than for both gadgets separately. nine0003
One of the main advantages of such a device is that you can control the entire cooking process. When buying baby food, parents are often not sure about the compliance with the sanitary standards of manufacturers. And so a young dad can fulfill the dream of a young mother and cook a healthy dinner for her and the baby.
When choosing such a device, you should pay attention to five features.
1. Bowl material
Glass ones are safe for cooking any food, but they can break. Plastic ones do not break, but darken and scratch after several months of active use, giving rise to a breeding ground for microbes. nine0003
Rubberized feet or suction cups hold the device tenaciously on the surface.
3 . Power
The more impressive, the faster the blender will grind the food.
4 . Blade quality
They should be sharp, without nicks and damage.
5. Online store reliability
For an expensive device, dishonest sellers tend to give out a fake. It is better to bypass one-day shops, otherwise the miser will have to pay the difference twice. nine0003
Interesting article: When the first baby stroller appeared: 10 facts from history
The cup is closed with a lid with a narrow spout. The amount of water that comes out is enough to get drunk, but not enough to pour over or pour all the liquid on the floor.
5 parameters of a good mug.
Replaceable soft silicone spouts
Quick cup consumable. The child often bites them, damaging the tightness of the form. They fall to the floor, you have to wash them several dozen times a day. All this will quickly be reflected in soft silicone spouts.
The child is growing, so a spout bought for a seven-month-old is not suitable for a 1.5 year old. Just be ready for it.
Informative article: TOP 5 popular baby strollers X-lander
What to look for when choosing baby tableware
The design must justify the purpose, the material must be durable and safe. Crockery should be easy to care for. Read more about the characteristics of high-quality cookware below.
Cookware must be strong: withstand being thrown, hit by stones, temperature fluctuations and even squeezes. Children explore the world and will experiment with the suitability of utensils.
The utensil must be deep. It is recommended to choose dishes with marks - so you can load the right amount of food so that it does not fall out at lunch. nine0003
Cutlery should have slightly curved handles, similar to this Nuvita cutlery set. So it will be easier for the child to learn how to use them. It is better to choose utensils with bright colored elements - this will further interest the child.
Babies need to choose plastic dishes. She does not beat, does not break, even if she is thrown against the wall.
Children's dishes are made of 2 types of plastic: hard and soft. Their key differences are summarized in the table below. nine0003
Heat-resistant plastic does not conduct heat, the baby is not burned. Do not use disposable PVC utensils. It is not intended for any food. Yes, even for adults.
Important : to find a dangerous plate, just look at the label. If the number 3 in the triangle is visible there and PVC is written under them, we throw it away.
Plastic models are just as light, but food cools much faster. If you decide to take it, it is better to choose models with a double bottom. So the food will cool down a little slower. nine0003
Pretty safe polycarbonate - polyethylene terephthalate (PET or PETE). It is used for the production of plastic bottles: the one with which they drink soda. But it cannot be reused, as during operation it releases toxic substances that enter the water.
Porcelain, ceramics and faience are environmentally friendly and at the same time safe materials. They withstand any temperature, do not harm either the child or nature. If porcelain ware breaks, it will be difficult to get hurt. And that's all, because the fragments are large without sharp edges. However, faience is quite heavy and it will be difficult to hold it in tiny hands. It is better to accustom a child to such dishes when he is at least 4-5 years old. nine0003
Glass is a fragile material. And it is better to accustom to such dishes closer to the middle school age. Glass breaks easily into small and sharp pieces, so you need to be VERY careful with it.
Wooden utensils need to be changed frequently, because over time, food remains will get into the pores. Microparticles from a wooden spoon cannot be washed with baby detergent. Such dishes can be handed over for processing: it will turn out paper, cardboard or chipboard furniture.
But it's better to forget about enameled products. They heat up quickly and can burn even an adult! In addition, even after the slightest damage to the enamel, it can no longer be used. Eating from such dishes can cause unpredictable consequences. In contact with food, damaged enamel can create highly toxic metal compounds. You can’t send it to be processed, as it will be very expensive. nine0003
Stainless steel is also not the best choice for children. Again, it warms up quickly and the baby can get burned. The only case when the purchase of such dishes is justified is a long hike. Then the resistance of stainless steel to corrosion and external influences will pay for itself. If it is impossible to refuse the material, use textile "cook's gloves" or silicone nozzles. Their low thermal conductivity will allow you to hold the dishes in your hands without discomfort.
Discard melamine dishes. This material is harmful to health. Outwardly, it looks like white porcelain, but in fact it is a special type of plastic. The danger of melamine tableware is that when it comes into contact with water, it releases toxic substances. nine0003
Informative article: TOP-5 baby tricycles
Tableware is selected based on the child's age. No need to take "for growth" - there will be a temptation to put more food than necessary.
Those who like to heat dishes in the microwave or wash them in the dishwasher should look for a special label. If it is not designed for strong thermal effects, it can become hazardous to health.
Be sure to check the durability of the pattern. If it scrapes off, throw such utensils away. nine0003
Do not use plastic plates for more than 3 years. Under the influence of high temperature, the polymers will begin to decompose. Scratches will appear on the dishes, in which germs will accumulate. That is why doctors advise regularly changing a variety of plastic utensils: from pancake shovels to cutting boards.
Universal choice: TOP-7 baby strollers 3 in 1
Children's dishes need special care: after all, babies have much weaker immunity. Utensils need to be washed thoroughly, using detergents for children. nine0003
A good detergent for baby dishes has the following parameters:
Overview of the top manufacturers of children's utensils
Top 5 manufacturers of utensils for children.
When you buy Avent products, you get premium quality at reasonable prices. These dishes are of such high quality and durability that they are often passed down from generation to generation. So, having bought AVENT once, you will no longer need to buy a similar one after many years.
Budget, and at the same time high-quality option! The manufacturer BAYBY concentrates on the first tableware for the little ones. Therefore, in its assortment you can find sets of bottles, breast pumps, heaters and sterilizers. All of these devices make the first year of parenthood so much easier! nine0003
What image comes to mind after the name of this company? Most associate the brand with home appliances. GORENJE maintains the same image in the production of baby sterilizers, baby food processors and warmers.