Rainbow baby shower food
Boho Baby Shower Menu Rainbow Baby Shower Food Menu Boho
••• ENJOY 60% OFF WHEN YOU ORDER 3 OR MORE ITEMS. Discount applied automatically at checkout. •••
HOW IT WORKS
1. Purchase the listing(s).
2. Download and read the Instruction Guide linked to your order.
3. Check your Etsy registered email for the access link from Templett.com.
4. Log in to the Templett website to customize —> save —> download!
• You can save your template and continue editing at any time.
• Print with Prints of Love: www.printsoflove.com/ref/awildbloom, at home, a local print shop or printing store.
TRY BEFORE YOU BUY
Please copy and paste the link below into your web browser:
• Please use a computer or laptop only (you will not be able to edit on mobile devices, phone, iPad, etc).
This Editable Food Menu Template features hand-painted watercolor rainbow to set the tone for your bohemian styled shower! After you place your order, you will receive an email from Templett with access to your self-editable template where you will be able to customize all your own details! Templett is an online application editor that allows you to completely personalize your printable directly in your browser. Great news: no need to download any fonts or software!
YOU WILL RECEIVE
• Editable Menu:
• PDF Instruction Guide
• Single template (JPEG or PDF)
• Multiple templates per page (PDF)
• With or without bleeds and crop marks
WHAT CAN BE EDITED
• All text can be edited for wording, font style, color, size and placement
• Change, delete or add background
• Add a back side
WHERE TO PRINT
• Online printer: www. printsoflove.com/ref/awildbloom. We've partnered with Prints of Love to provide fast, high-quality printing, offering free shipping within the US and free envelopes with your purchase! Use discount code: 'AWildBloomPrints' during checkout to receive 10% off your order at www.printsoflove.com/ref/awildbloom. And they plant a tree with every order... Yay Earth! And they plant a tree with every order... Yay Earth!
• Home printer.
• Copy center such as Staples, OfficeMax & FedEx or a photo lab such as Walgreens or Costco.
• We recommend printing on heavy card stock. Our personal favorite is 100lb - 110lb white card stock.
• Editing can only be done using a laptop or a desktop computer. You will not be able to edit on tablet or phone.
• All designs are for personal use only. You may edit and will have access to your template for up to 1 year.
As all files are digital and no physical products are shipped, it is not possible to return or exchange your purchase and no refunds can be given. All sales are final. Kindly contact me before purchasing if you have any questions.
• The purchase of a template is for ONE-TIME USE ONLY. You can edit, save & download your template unlimited times for editing & proofing purposes ONLY.
• The template may only be used for a single event. Using the template for multiple events or creating templates for other purposes is strictly prohibited and may result in your access being revoked.
• The viewing, printing or downloading of any content, graphics or templates from A Wild Bloom Printables is solely for your own personal use & not for republication, distribution, sale or other use.
• A Wild Bloom Printables reserves the right to revoke access to a template if the user fails to comply with these terms.
• © Copyright Wild Bloom Design Studio LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Everything You Need to Know
This site contains affiliate links, meaning that we earn a small commission for purchases made through our site. We only recommend products we personally use, love, or have thoroughly vetted.
While we often think of rainbows as fun ways to add colorful whimsy to a party, they can take on a much deeper significance when you’re talking to a pregnant mother or planning a baby shower. A rainbow baby is a child born after miscarriage, stillbirth, infant loss, or other fertility-related trauma. And while preparing for a rainbow baby may seem exciting, it’s really a mixed bag of emotions.
Pregnancy after miscarriage, stillbirth, or neonatal death can leave you feeling incredibly vulnerable. You are excited…and yet…terrified. So what do you do when your loved ones want to throw you a baby shower?
Whether or not they want a rainbow baby shower is a question is one that every parent will probably answer differently.
Some parents want to celebrate the upcoming birth of their rainbow baby with a huge shower. Others are afraid to celebrate at all.
The anxiety and fear that surrounds pregnancy after miscarriage or loss can make it feel difficult to want to celebrate a rainbow baby, so some parents prefer to prepare for the arrival of a rainbow baby quietly–perhaps with a small shower or gathering of friends.
Other parents even choose to celebrate the arrival of a rainbow baby after the birth to help alleviate the stress of attention and well-wishes before the baby is born.
However you choose to celebrate your rainbow baby is valid! And if decide not to mark the occasion, that’s okay, too.
Our ideas for a rainbow baby shower can be applied to any way of celebrating: a big shindig, a small party, or a celebration after the birth of your precious and longed-for baby. Let’s start planning!
First Published: November 2, 2020… Last Updated: February 08, 2022
Why Are Baby Showers Rainbow Themed?
Table of Contents
Baby shower themes are common, but a rainbow color theme is extra special. The theme of the rainbow baby shower pays homage to the concept of the rainbow baby, the rainbow after the “storm” of a traumatic experience like pregnancy or infant loss.
Celebrating a rainbow baby shower is not only a way to memorialize the little ones you’ve lost, but it also allows you to recognize the joy and excitement for everything the future holds.
Rainbows, in Biblical tradition, signify the hope that God gave humanity after the great flood. In non-biblical tradition, rainbows offer viewers a beautiful sight after a storm.
However you choose to interpret them, rainbows are an important symbol in the pregnancy loss community. They offer hope to those who are grieving and hope that brighter days are ahead.
While many families keep their losses private, others are very open about their experiences. If those families are feeling joy about having a rainbow baby, they may have done a rainbow baby announcement, or they may want to have a special rainbow-themed shower to celebrate.
Don’t just assume someone wants a rainbow shower, though.
While the idea of recognizing a past lost while you honor new life is a beautiful thing, it might not be for every expectant mother. Always confirm that a mom wants a rainbow-themed baby shower before throwing one.
How to Host a Rainbow Baby Shower
If you’re hosting a rainbow baby shower for friends or loved ones, it’s important that you make sure their wishes are honored.
Have an open discussion with the parents and make sure you are both on the same page about what they want.
If they don’t want a big party, please don’t throw one. Instead, host an intimate dinner party with people who are familiar with their loss and with whom they are comfortable.
If they don’t want any kind of attention surrounding the birth of a rainbow baby, find a way to fly under the radar, such as raising money from their friends and family for an Amazon or Etsy gift card. Target and Uber Eats gift cards are also a great way to show that you care without hosting a big event.
Remember: this event is not about you–the planner–it’s about the expecting parents and their wishes.
Honoring Past Losses
If the rainbow baby parents are comfortable with an actual baby shower, make sure to ask if they want a table or area dedicated to honoring their past loss(es).
Some ways to honor losses include:
- Frame ultrasounds or photos of their child. We especially love this sweet memorial frame.
- Have a card writing station so guests can write letters to the new parents acknowledging their lost child(ren).
- Light a personalized candle to represent the lost child.
Having a table or area dedicated to acknowledging the child that came before is a great way to remind the parents that their child is still present even as a new baby is on the way.
If you need other ideas for remembering a loss, miscarriage memorials are great way to show that you care about the parents’ past loss(es).
Preparing for a Rainbow Baby Shower: Everything You Need to Make it Special
Now that you’ve decided what kind of shower you want to host and whether or not you will memorialize the losses that came before the rainbow baby, it’s important to pay close attention to the details!
If you’re hosting a baby shower during 2021, ask questions about the soon-to-be parents’ pandemic comfort levels. If they’re nervous about getting together with groups of people, there are lots of sweet ways to make a drive by baby shower super special!
Rainbow Baby Shower Invitations
One of the first things you’ll need to do when organizing a shower is to choose the perfect invitations.
The invitations set the tone for the shower and let guests know crucial details about when and where it will be held. One great thing about a rainbow baby shower theme is that it’s a very gender neutral baby shower, so you can pick what you like and run with it.
These invitations are specific to the theme of rainbows, and we adore them!
1.Simple, sweet rainbow invitation
This would be great for a boy rainbow baby (if acknowledging gender is your thing). The simplicity and colors are super sweet, and of course you can customize it with all the details for the shower.
2.Oh Baby rainbow invitation kit
This is actually a customizable, downloadable bundle that includes an invitation, book request, and diaper raffle.
3.After every storm invitation
If the parents are really comfortable with the rainbow theme, this invitation is perfect! The bright rainbow set against the black backdrop emphasizes the beauty of the rainbow after the storm.
4.Days will soon be brighter
This sweet, colorful invitation would be a great one for any rainbow baby shower, and it reminds the parents of the upcoming joy after loss.
Rainbow Baby Shower Decorations
Whichever invitations you choose for your rainbow baby shower, they will set the tone for the overall look of the event. You might event want to use a similar color scheme to the invitations you’ve chosen for party decorations.
For instance, if you’ve chosen an invitation with muted pastel colors, then you’ll want to make sure that the balloons, candles, tablecloths, and any other decor matches.
Here are some great suggestions for you to choose from as you plan the shower:
1.Boho Rainbow Baby Shower Decorations
Complete with banners, cake toppers, balloons, and more! Fitting the rainbow theme but with a pink and gold color palette, we love the soft simplicity of these decorations.
This beautiful set of rainbow baby shower decorations is perfect for any mom who doesn’t want the bright aesthetic, but is still looking for the rainbow theme.
2.Rainbow Balloon Arch
Create a grand entryway, an impressive photo backdrop, or a gorgeous cake table display with this impressive (and beautiful) rainbow balloon arch.
Balloon arches are huge at baby showers right now, and this one incorporates the rainbow theme without overdoing it on being bright and colorful.
3. Rainbow Baby Photo Backdrop
Photo backdrops are all the rage, and this precious one is the perfect place for mom to pose with her village surrounding her.
We especially love that this cloth is ever-so-versatile. You can even use it as a table cloth!
4.Rainbow party favor bags
Want to give your guests something fun to take home? These party favor bags are ADORABLE and will hold anything you choose to send them home with after the rainbow baby shower has ended.
5.An adorable balloon garland kit
Balloon garlands take a little bit more work than paper tassel or rainbow felt ball garlands, but boy, do they make a statement! Balloon garlands are gorgeous, and they make a great place for the new parents to take photos with people who have come to celebrate with them.6. Rainbow Baby Soaps (for shower favors)
If you’re looking for a non-traditional favor for the rainbow party favor bags above, look no further! These cute, customizable soaps will be adored by all your shower guests.
7.Rainbow party water bottle labels
These labels are a great way to personalize your drink offerings. Peel and stick them onto a regular water bottle, and suddenly even the water at your rainbow baby shower is festive!
8.Rainbow paper napkins
Having your dinnerware match your party theme is super cute and also a fun way to mix the theme with functionality. Pair these napkins with matching Rainbow paper plates and Rainbow paper cups, and you’re good to go! There are even matching treat boxes, perfect for your drive-by baby shower!
9.Rainbow confetti stars
Make little baby sprinkles everywhere so your shower is extra special. Scatter these sweet little rainbow stars on the gift table or on the food table. They will add whimsy to any tablescape.
Rainbow Baby Shower Cake Ideas
One of the most festive parts of any baby shower (and the one I look forward to the most) is the CAKE!
Whether you choose to go with a traditional cake (layered or tier) or cupcakes, this is the one part of the shower that’s sure to please everyone (unless they don’t eat cake, and in that case, are you sure you can trust them??).
Here are some great ideas for making your rainbow baby shower cake or cupcakes extra special:
1.Personalized Rainbow Baby Cake Topper
This personalized cake topper is the perfect choice for any rainbow baby shower. It features a gorgeous pastel rainbow that’s sure to fit most shower themes and styles. Are you looking for a non-custom option? This gold glitter “Rainbow Baby” cake topper is a great alternative.
2.Sunshine and Rainbows Cupcake Toppers
This 12 piece cupcake topper set includes sunshines, rainbows, and butterflies. It’s the perfect set for a sweet little rainbow baby.
3.Pastel Fondant Cake Topper
This fondant cake topper comes personalized for your sweet little one. It can also be made in various sizes and shades, so it’s perfect whether you choose pastels or primary colors.
4.Sweet Rainbow Cake Topper (light colors)
This light colored rainbow cake topper is so cuuuute. It’s made from modeling clay and is the perfect topper to accompany a tiered baby shower cake.
5.Rainbow Cake Topper Pennant
This pennant is a great way to jazz up a rainbow baby cake! We love that it’s a little unusual but also perfectly on theme.
6.Macrame Rainbow Cake Topper
Interested in a unique cake topper for a more boho shower? This macrame cake topper is gorgeous, and we can guarantee that it’s not your average rainbow decor.
7.Rainbow Balloon Garland Cake Topper
If you choose this option, you’ll be sure to have a show-stopping cake topper. Its unusual whimsy is sure to please.
We’ve covered invitations, decor, and the cake…now, what’s left?
Well, many people choose to have tables for guests to sit, chat, and eat throughout the shower. If you’d like to decorate those tables, you can’t go wrong with a rainbow centerpiece.
1.Rainbow tissue paper pom
Tissue paper poms have become a party favorite over the past several years. If you’re hosting a rainbow baby shower, your guests are sure to love this rainbow version.
2.Rainbow balloon holder centerpieces
These rainbow centerpieces hold balloons, which will add height and visual interest to your tables.
3.Rainbow cloud mason jars
Again, you could make these, but if you are short on time and looking for some adorable centerpieces, these mason jars are sure to draw some smiles and add a visual focus to each table.
Rainbow Outfits for Mom
Every mom wants to feel beautiful at her baby shower, and if your mama has selected a rainbow theme, she might really want to celebrate what a miracle this baby is.
There are some amazing dresses out there to help mamas celebrate just this type of occasion. Here are a few of our favorites.
1.Rainbow tiered maxi dress
A beautiful, relaxed option that will help mama celebrate her special day without feeling over-the-top or having to dress up too much.
2. Pastel Rainbow Maternity Dress
Not only is this boho maternity dress the perfect option for any maternity photo session, but it also makes the ideal outfit for a rainbow baby shower. Reviewers rave about the comfort and quality of this gorgeous piece.
3.Rainbow maternity evening dress
For the mama who wants her shower to be a celebratory, fancy occasion, this dress is perfect for showing off mama’s joy over her rainbow baby.
4.Rainbow mama t-shirt
For the mama who wants to keep it super comfy and casual, pair this t-shirt with your favorite skirt or pants! Do you have an older child who will be attending your rainbow baby shower, as well? This Etsy shop even makes a “Mini” shirt so they can match mom!
What about baby shower gifts for a rainbow baby? While mama will certainly want and need many of the gifts from her registry, some guests might choose to send specific rainbow baby gifts.
Here are a few of our favorite:
2. Rainbow Baby Blankets
Blankets are common baby gifts, but really, it’s hard to have too many. There are so many beautiful rainbow baby blankets available.
We love these rainbow swaddle blankets, which are soft and will get plenty of use while baby is a newborn.
If you want to go for a bigger, softer blanket that baby will use when they’re a bit older, we love this sweet, soft, fuzzy one as a rainbow baby shower gift.
2.Rainbow Baby Outfit
There are tons of cute rainbow baby outfits out there, so you can easily customize to the liking of your favorite rainbow mama.
We love this precious rainbow baby gown set because it’s soft, versatile, and doesn’t have any appliqué to rub against baby’s skin. You also can’t go wrong with a basic onesie, like this organic cotton one.
3.Rainbow Baby Necklace
A sweet, simple rainbow necklace with the new baby’s name is a great way to give mama something that she can wear everyday to celebrate her little one
Celebrating Rainbow Babies Can Be Difficult
Even if you choose to have a big, blowout celebration for your rainbow baby, many moms feel a sense of guilt over celebrating after they’ve experienced a devastating loss.
Please know that celebrating a rainbow baby isn’t an either/or situation. You can celebrate the birth of your child and also honor your loss in doing so.
You are not forgetting one child by having another. Allow yourself to feel however you need to feel, but please, do not feel guilty.
There is no right or wrong way to celebrate a rainbow baby, and you are not taking away from that grief by having a shower.
Any way you look at it, a rainbow baby shower is a beautiful thing. And if you’re looking for rainbow baby gifts, we have you covered there, too!
Did you choose to have a rainbow baby shower? If so, what was it like?
Sarah Creel, PhD( Editor )
Sarah Creel, PhD, is the editor of Undefining Motherhood, and Director of the Research Communication Certificate in the Graduate School at the University of Alabama at Birmingham. Sarah loves to be with her family (including eight nieces and nephews!), friends, boyfriend, and animals (she has two cats and one weird dog. Wait, who is she kidding? They are all weird). At Undefining Motherhood, Sarah brings new perspectives by shedding light on nontraditional ways of being a mother.
Shopkins Shopkins Rainbow Kate Shopkins Shoppy Bablisha Drawing, osmo, food, color, baby Toys png
- children's toys,
- Shopkins Shoppy Rainbow Kate,
- shopkins shoppy bubblesha,
- coloring book,
- free download
About this PNG
- Image size
- File size
- MIME type
Non-Commercial Use, DMCA Contact Us
- pink haired girl, Shopkins Shoppies Bubbleisha, Shopkins logo, baby Toys, fictional Character, doll png 576x495px 101.27KB
- blue and orange can illustration, Shopkins Fizzy Drinks Food Coloring book Moose Toys, Shopkins logo, child, food, sweetness png 576x495px 35.3KB
- girl with popcorn illustration, Shopkins Shoppie, Poppett Shopkins Shoppie Bubbleisha Doll Shopkins Shoppie Jessiecak, doll, miscellaneous, food, toddler png 379x850px 317.79KB
- Shopkins Shoppies Bubbleisha Doll Toy Drawing, doll, miscellaneous, child, fictional Character png 576x495px 186.9KB
- Shopkins character, Cupcake Shopkins Character Drawing Food, poster, child, magenta, cake png 1920x1237px 1.62MB
- Shopkins girl character illustration, Shopkins Shoppie Jessica Shopkins Shoppie Bubbleisha Drawing, doll, miscellaneous, child, toddler png 576x495px 120.89KB
- five children holding hands illustration, Child Drawing, Children holding hands, child, friendship, toddler png 900x328px 175.28KB
- female Shopkins, Smoothie Shopkins Doll Moose Toys, shopkins shoppie, food, baby Toys, fictional Character png 576x495px 137. 19KB
- Shopkins Shoppie Bubbleisha Shopkins Shoppie Peppa Mint Shopkins Shoppie Jessica Doll, doll, miscellaneous, game, fictional Character png 658x800px 204.88KB
- Minnie Mouse footage, Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, photomontage, mouse, cartoon png 600x480px 245.28KB
- rainbow, Rainbow cookie Cupcake, Rainbow color hierarchy, blue, white, cookie png 1500x1500px 51.48KB
- Coloring book Unicorn Ausmalbild Adult, unicorn, purple, mammal, child png 1524x1422px 59.14KB
- rainbow, Animation Rainbow Drawing, rainbow, color, fictional Character, desktop Wallpaper png 1600x1548px 220. 33KB
- Icon, rainbow, rainbow illustration, texture, angle, white png 535x600px 159.49KB
- baby illustration, Infant Baby shower Child, child, food, toddler, people png 1261x1909px 157.64KB
- Daddy Pig Princess Peppa, Peppa Pig, Peppa Pig, child, animals, poster png 794x900px 66.87KB
- unicorn, heart, rainbow, and clouds, Unicorn Paper Party, topo, color, fictional Character, baby Toys png 934x1600px 289.35KB
- Shopkins Shoppies Bubbleisha Pool swim ring, fruit salad, blue, teal, baby Toys png 575x475px 161.34KB
- Minnie Mouse head, Minnie Mouse Mickey Mouse Coloring book Drawing Page, minnie, mammal, child, food png 960x1053px 568.85KB
- Minnie Mouse illustration, Minnie Mouse Mickey Mouse Drawing, mickey mouse, face, food, heroes png 1000x1078px 428.19KB
- girl with pink ribbon illustration, L.O.L Surprise! Doll Glitter Series Coloring book Toy, toy, miscellaneous, white, child png 1600x1600px 1.64MB
- Polly Pocket Toy Doll, toy story, food, text, doll png 1302x1600px 1.41MB
- Mandala Coloring book Drawing Art, mandala, miscellaneous, flower Arranging, child png 1400x1400px 2.98MB
- five children skipping under rainbow illustration, Kindergarten Preschooler, children, class, people, toddler png 1400x1241px 875.88KB
- Shopkins Information, Shopkins shoppie, fictional Character, magenta, doll png 576x495px 116.76KB
- assorted-color toy lot, Toy Illustration, Daquan toys, child, baby, child png 864x614px 423.2KB
- Mandala Coloring book Buddhism Illustration, Datura color, Mandala, flower Arranging, color Splash, child png 5385x5988px 6.89MB
- Infant Child Baby bottle Baby food, child, baby holding feeding bottle illustration, comics, baby Card, child png 803x1000px 444.99KB
- blue and white straw illustration, Ice cream Shopkins Milkshake, others, miscellaneous, food, fruit png 576x495px 38.86KB
- Star Drawing Child art Astronomy, 5 stars, child, room, boy png 1400x1055px 316.16KB
- Shopkins Milkshake Lollipop, lollipop, food, fictional Character, cartoon png 600x600px 1.38MB
- The Little Prince Drawing OH BUCKET PRINCIPLE COUPLE COLORING Art, the little prince, food, prince, cartoon png 962x962px 209.21KB
- three Boss Baby characters, The Boss Baby Alec Baldwin Animated film, the boss baby, mammal, child, carnivoran png 1024x614px 553.18KB
- Incandescent light bulb Drawing Coloring book Christmas lights, light, color, lamp, cartoon png 512x512px 73.67KB
- Drawing, childrens day, child, food, people png 2500x2298px 759.13KB
- Shopkins Computer Icons, Shopkins shoppie, smiley, baby Toys, emoticon png 600x600px 1.38MB
- girl wearing red sunglasses, Doll Child Toy & Action Figures Child, doll, miscellaneous, white, face png 380x468px 62.52KB
- apple and worm illustration, Shopkins Apple Cupcake Moose Toys Frosting & Icing, apple, food, fictional Character, fruit png 576x495px 42.33KB
- rabbits illustration, Easter Bunny Bunny, Hand-painted rabbit, purple, color Splash, painted png 457x1027px 169.33KB
- Muffin Cupcake Shopkins Bakery, cake, food, blueberry, muffin png 576x495px 37.75KB
- rainbow painting, Rainbow Icon, Watercolor rainbow, watercolor Painting, purple, watercolor Leaves png 3000x3000px 582.77KB
- Rainbow Drawing Circle Coloring book, rainbow, white, text, monochrome png 1000x1000px 42.94KB
- Strawberry Milkshake Shopkins Food, strawberry, bread, fruit Nut, shortbread png 600x600px 1.38MB
- round pink and multicolored floral, Mandala Coloring book Rangoli, mandala, miscellaneous, purple, violet png 5000x5000px 1. 81MB
- LOL Surprise! Lil Sisters Series 2 MGA Entertainment L.O.L. Surprise! MGA Entertainment Series 1 Mermaid Doll LOL Surprise! Littles Series 1 Doll Toy, BONECAS Lol, animated girl character illustration, child, food, color png 840x1146px 517.34KB
- incandescent light bulb, Incandescent light bulb Drawing, Cartoon light bulb, hand, smiley, lamp png 720x905px 395.73KB
- pink stars, Drawing Painting Coloring book, sparkles, purple, leaf, dentistry png 1024x1024px 65.98KB
- Pink Flower, Petal, Drawing, Coloring Book, Yellow, Cut Flowers, Line, Circle, Petal, Drawing, Coloring Book, Cut Flowers png 783x735px 421.98KB
- Eyelash Drawing Coloring book Child, unicorn, angle, text, people png 1000x1000px 11.09KB
- My Little Pony Horse T-shirt Vertebrate, pony party, child, color, infant png 370x819px 324.01KB
Bakery on Raduzhnaya street in Moskovsky 🍴 reviews, address and how to get there, menu, phone, online table reservation, prices and photos - Restaurants, bars and cafes - Moscow
+7 (985) 418-04-... - show
Bakery on Rainbow Street in Moskovsky (Zoon rating - 4) invites you plunge into the atmosphere of your favorite tastes.
If the smell of freshly baked dough awakens you have a strong appetite, then this place will be able to satisfy your need. In addition to breathtaking aromas, you will find hot coffee, tea, as well as soft drinks.
If you are used to living at an accelerated pace, then the very idea of fast food will not be new to you. For those who want to have a tasty and quick meal during a break between chores, the bakery on Raduzhnaya Street in Moskovsky offers a range of simple but nutritious dishes at moderate prices. The food is prepared so that it is convenient to take it with you.
Are you a devoted fan of fried meat? Then you might like the selection of dishes on the menu of the Bakery on Raduzhnaya street in Moskovsky. Light, medium or strong roast - a delicacy bursting with heat will always please the eye, especially giving a bright firework of flavors. As a pleasant addition to meat dishes, you will be offered cooling drinks or a glass of foam.
Italian or American, pizza is a dish loved by all. Tender dough, aromatic filling and already traditional, the cheese crust is hardly capable of leave you indifferent. The menu of the Bakery on Raduzhnaya Street in Moskovsky offers an assortment of pizzas for every taste.
Chefs will prepare dishes for you and your company caucasian, Georgian cuisine.
All guests are welcome at the address: Moskovsky, Raduzhnaya street, 19 k3. You can get there by reaching the Filatov Lug station. For guests The facility is open 24/7.
+7 (985) 418-04-... - show
Report that you have found a number on Zun - companies work better if they know that you can influence their rating Did you get through?
- No: wrong number / no answer
- Yes, everything is fine
to metro station Filatov Lug – 2.5 km
By car, on foot or public transport... show directions
- Are you the owner?
- Get access
- Get widget
- Report a bug
Similar restaurants nearby
Specialists of the bakery on Raduzhnaya street in Moskovsky
Do you work here or know who works here? Add a specialist, and he will appear here, as well as in the catalog of specialists. Learn more about the benefits of accommodation
Frequently asked Questions about the Bakery on Raduzhnaya Street in Moscow
- ☎️ How can I contact the Bakery on Raduzhnaya street in Moskovsky?
You may call by phone number +7 (985) 418-04-25.
- 🕖 What are the working hours of the Bakery on Raduzhnaya Street in Moskovsky?
The bakery on Raduzhnaya Street in Moskovsky is open all day long.
- ⭐ How Zoon.