Baby food gift baskets
The 6 Best New Baby Gift Baskets for Parents of 2022
Harry & David's Grand Signature Gift Basket is our top pick
Sharon Lehman, RDN
Sharon Lehman, RDN
Sharon Lehman is a freelance writer and Registered Dietitian Nutritionist specializing in food, health, and wellness topics. She is the Small Appliance Expert for The Spruce Eats.
Learn about The Spruce Eats' Editorial Process
Updated on 03/15/22
We independently research, test, review, and recommend the best products—learn more about our process. If you buy something through our links, we may earn a commission.
The Spruce Eats / Lecia Landis
Besides a few hours of uninterrupted sleep, new parents appreciate nothing more than convenient, tasty, and energizing meals and snacks delivered straight to their door. Let new parents in your life know you’re thinking of them and sending congratulations with a gift basket delivery.
The Spruce Eats Top Picks
The Harry & David Grand Signature Gift Basket is our top pick because it's stuffed with gourmet fruits, cheeses, and other delightful accompaniments. If you're in search of an awesome charcuterie board, the Murray Cheese Slam Dunk Snacks package is a meat and cheese lover's dream.
You’ll find artfully arranged gift baskets brimming with snacks, sweets, fresh fruit, and even easy pantry meals. From nourishing to indulgent, we’ve rounded up our favorite food bundles that make a new parent’s life a little easier.
Here, the best new baby gift baskets for parents.
Our Top Picks
Harry & David Grand Signature Gift Basket at Harry & David
Best Meat and Cheese:
Murray’s Cheese Slam Dunk Snacks at Murrayscheese.com
Stonewall Kitchen Down East Breakfast Kit at Stonewallkitchen. com
Angel Food Bakery Custom Message Donuts at Goldbelly.com
H&H Bagels Half Dozen Bagels, Cream Cheese, and Nova Scotia Salmon at Goldbelly.com
Best for Snacking:
Mouth Happy + Healthy! Gift Box at Mouth
In This Article
What to Look for
How We Researched
Why Trust The Spruce Eats?
View On Harry & David
Who else recommends it? Business Insider also picked the Harry & David Grand Signature Gift Basket.
Fruit baskets may seem a little cliche, but sending something fresh can be a welcome break from the traditional casseroles, sweets, and spirits often given as congratulatory gifts. Harry & David is known for its fresh fruit baskets and snackable gift towers, and its grand signature gift basket offers a little bit of the best of both worlds.
It’s filled with over 3 pounds of Harry & David’s signature Royal Riviera pears, which taste like an indulgent dessert on their own. There are also seasonal apples, several artisan cheeses, Italian salami, mixed nuts, seeded crackers, pretzels, and dipping relish.
At checkout, you can opt to add a bottle of wine to the gift for a complete wine and cheese experience. All the goodies are packed into a wooden crate that would make an excellent storage box for baby books or toys when the snacks are gone.
Price at time of publish: $110
What's Included: Eight seasonal pears, two seasonal apples, 4 ounces sharp white cheddar, 6 ounces Gouda, 10 ounces pepper and onion relish, 8 ounces pretzels, 10 ounces honey mustard, 4 ounces crackers, 6 ounces salami, and 4 ounces mixed nuts | Shipping: Standard fees apply depending on total order amount. Deliveries to P.O. boxes require additional $5.99 fee, and delivery to HI or AK require an additional $9. 99 fee. Limited international shipping is available
Courtesy of Murray's Cheese
View On Murrayscheese.com
Based in New York, Murray’s Cheese is one of the premier cheese shops in the country. It sources the best snack-worthy cheeses, meats, and other essentials and has gift packages available for nationwide shipping.
The Slam Dunk Snacks package comes with everything new parents will need to craft a salty and savory meat-and-cheese board. It includes charcuterie basics like genoa salami, prosciutto, and three types of cheese: pepper jack, Gouda, and Brie. A tub of cocktail mix and crackers seasoned with sea salt and olive oil are also included.
Everything is packed in a signature gift box and, with 1.5 pounds of cheese and 6 ounces of meat, there’s plenty of food to guarantee several snack sessions.
Price at time of publish: $87
What's Included: Pepper jack, Gouda, mini Brie, Genoa salami, prosciutto, cocktail nuts, crackers | Shipping: Ships to the continental United States. Can not ship to PO Boxes or APO/FPO addresses. Shipping rates apply. Deliveries to AK and HI include an additional $15 fee
Courtesy of Stonewall Kitchen
View On Stonewallkitchen.com
The Down East Breakfast gift box from Stonewall Kitchen will transport new parents to a New England bed and breakfast. It comes with everything you need to enjoy a cozy pancake feast.
Stonewall Kitchen’s best-selling farmhouse pancake and waffle mix turns out light and fluffy pancakes with homemade vanilla flavor. The mix only requires the addition of an egg, milk, and a bit of melted butter, so the pancakes are quick and simple to whip up—even for sleep-deprived parents.
This gift set also includes pure maple syrup and wild Maine blueberry jam for topping the pancakes, as well as a bag of Maine-roasted coffee.
Price at time of publish: $55
What's Included: 8.5 ounces maple syrup, 10 ounces coffee, 33 ounces pancake and waffle mix, 12. 5 ounces blueberry jam | Shipping: Ships to continental United States, Puerto Rico, and USVI. Shipping charges apply
Courtesy of Goldbelly
View On Goldbelly.com
Surprise new parents with a custom message spelled out in doughnuts with this unique package available through Goldbelly. Angel Food Bakery, located in Minneapolis, churns out well wishes in the form of freshly baked doughnuts.
You can choose to send a basic “congratulations!” or “it’s a boy/girl!” in a doughnut form. Each message is crafted with an assortment of the bakery’s top-selling doughnut flavors, including classic vanilla and chocolate, plus fun flavors like fruity pebbles, raspberry chocolate chip, and a coconut chocolate doughnut inspired by the classic Samoa Girl Scout cookie. The doughnuts are loaded with toppings like sprinkles, chocolate shavings, cereal, and toasted flaked coconut.
Price at time of publish: $90
What's Included: Exact number of doughnuts depends on the message selected. Choose from "Congratulations," "It's a boy," "It's a girl," "Good luck," "Treat yo self," "Mazel tov," or "Welcome home" | Shipping: Ships free to contiguous United States. Deliveries to AK and HI have shipping charges. Can not ship to PO Boxes
The 9 Best Baking Pans in 2022
Courtesy of Goldbelly
View On Goldbelly.com
Whether it’s time for breakfast or a middle-of-the-night snack, any time of day is a good time for a bagel with smear. Fresh New York bagels can be delivered to new parents’ doorstep from H&H Bagels, which makes each batch of bagels the old-fashioned way by boiling the bagels and then baking them in special ovens to get a crisp exterior and a soft and chewy inside.
This gift package includes half a dozen bagels, ½-pound of cream cheese, and ½-pound of Nova Scotia smoked salmon. You get to pick the bagel and cream cheese flavors you’d like to send. There are 11 bagel flavors, including everything from onion and cinnamon raisin to pumpernickel and egg. There are 11 cream cheese flavors, too, with sweet, spicy, and savory options.
If you’re gifting to someone who doesn’t eat dairy, there are also tofu spread options. You can even add on an extra tub of cream cheese, whitefish salad, or baked salmon salad to your gift for a complete brunch in a box.
Price at time of publish: $80 for Nova Scotia Smoked Salmon
What's Included: Six bagels in your choice of flavor (plain, poppy, sesame, whole wheat, cinnamon raisin, everything, onion, whole wheat everything, blueberry, pumpernickel, or egg), 1/2-pound cream cheese in your choice of flavor (plain, scallion, vegetable, lox, jalapeño, strawberry, walnut raisin, tofu plain, tofu scallion, or tofu vegetable), and either 1/2 or 1 pound of smoked salmon | Shipping: Ships free to contiguous United States. Deliveries to AK and HI have shipping charges. Can not ship to PO Boxes
The Best Toasters, Tested by Our Experts
Courtesy of Mouth
View On Mouth
If you want to send an assortment of snack options, Mouth has you covered with its Happy and Healthy gift box. It contains both sweet and savory options from brands that specialize in small-batch snacks.
Whether they reach for the turmeric lime-spiced pumpkin seeds, nori-flavored popcorn, watermelon lemonade dried fruit snacks, or oatmeal raisin buckwheat cookies, parents will enjoy sorting through all the goodies and deciding which to try next to help fuel them through sleepless nights and round-the-clock diaper changes.
Price at time of publish: $112
What's Included: 16 ounces peanut butter, 4 ounces pumpkin seeds, 6 ounces crispbread, 12 ounces granola, 5 ounces popcorn, 10 turmeric ginger tea bags, 1.6 ounces fruit jerky, 8 ounces sunflower seeds, 2-ounce cookie | Shipping: Ships to continental United States. If you need to ship to a military base or APO, Mouth suggests entering your billing address as the shipping address at checkout and then emailing customer service to update the order with the correct address. Shipping charges apply
The 20 Best Gift Baskets of 2022, Tested and Reviewed
The Grand Signature Gift Basket from Harry & David has a little bit of everything to satisfy snack cravings. It includes fruit, cheese, meat, and several savory snacks, like crackers and pretzels. We also love the Slam Dunk Snacks package for a salty and savory charcuterie board.
What to Look for in New Baby Gift Baskets
Keep in mind people's food preferences can change all the time for a variety of reasons. It's common for parents to experience food aversions and cravings before and after the arrival of a new baby. A gift that includes a variety of textures and flavors (think: sweet, savory, salty, and even spicy) offers something for everyone and increases the odds of the recipient(s) finding something they enjoy eating.
Some of the gift baskets on this list include perishable items, such as fruit, doughnuts, and bagels with cream cheese. Sending perishable gifts is a great option if you know the recipient enjoys and appreciates that food. However, if you're sending a gift to someone whose food preferences you're not as familiar with, it may be wise to send a nonperishable gift basket. That way, food gifts will be less likely to go to waste.
Food Restrictions and Potential Allergens
Whenever you're sending a gift that includes food, you need to consider any dietary restrictions the recipient may have. Are the new parents following a vegetarian diet? Are they allergic to nuts? If you're unsure, you can certainly reach out and ask and/or choose a gift that is free from common food allergens, which include dairy, soy, peanuts, tree nuts, wheat and/or gluten, and shellfish.
Again, if you're unsure if someone's eating style has changed or if they have any dietary restrictions, you may want to skip sending any perishable items. If the parents can't consume the perishables, they may go to waste.
Since you're sending a gift, you want it to impress, and that means it needs to be packaged safely and deliver on aesthetic appeal. Plus, you want the food to taste good. Checking customer reviews before ordering can give you some real-world experience regarding the presentation, quantity, and quality of items in a gift basket. If the majority of ratings and reviews are positive, it can provide some additional assurance that you're sending a quality gift that will delight the recipient(s).
When should you send parents a new baby gift?
According to Lizzie Post, etiquette expert at The Emily Post Institute and co-host of the Awesome Etiquette podcast, you can send parents a new baby gift any time you wish. How you send the gift, though, will depend on where you're geographically located. If you live some distance from the recipients, you'll want to take advantage of deliverable gift baskets, like those on this list. Just double check shipping policies before ordering to make sure the gift can be delivered to your chosen destination.
If you live nearby and would like to deliver a gift to the family in person, you may opt to ship the gift to yourself. Keep in mind it's best to wait to be invited to meet the new baby or ask the new parents for the best time to visit.
If I already gave a baby shower gift, do I need to send another gift when the baby is born?
No, it's not necessary to give another gift once the new baby arrives if you've already given a shower gift. It's up to you whether you wish to send a congratulatory gift basket once the baby arrives.
Some parents welcome food gifts in the early newborn days, but not all parents want or prefer food gifts. If you're in the position to do so, check in with the parents before selecting on a gift to see if they have any requests. Post points out that new parents tend to be inundated with hand-me-downs and gifts, so asking what the family may need in those early days is often much appreciated.
How do I know my gift basket has been delivered?
Most gift baskets let you select a delivery date or provide an estimated delivery date, whether you select standard or expedited shipping. Tracking information is typically provided, so you can keep tabs on shipping and delivery status.
If you're sending a gift basket that includes perishable items, you might consider letting the parents know to expect a delivery. Doing so lets the recipient know to expect a delivery with items that need to be placed into cold storage.
While sending a thank you is always in style, it can slip a parent's mind to do so in a timely fashion in those early new baby days. If you've sent a gift and haven't heard from the parents, Post notes it's perfectly acceptable to reach out and ask if they've received it. Although rare, deliveries can be delayed or go missing, so it's best to check.
How We Researched
To compile this list, our team of editors and contributors spent hours researching the best products on the market in this category, evaluating their key features—like ease of use, material, or price—in addition to reviews from customers and other trusted sources. We then used this research to assign a star rating from one to five (five being the best; one being the worst) to certain products on the list.
Why Trust The Spruce Eats?
Sharon Lehman, RDN is a registered dietitian nutritionist, a new mom (established 2020), and the author of this gift guide. One of her favorite parts of those early, ravenous new-mom days was finding food- and snack-filled gift baskets on her doorstep that made it easier to focus on resting, recovering, and taking care of her baby. Sharon interviewed Lizzie Post, etiquette expert at The Emily Post Institute and co-host of the Awesome Etiquette podcast, for this roundup.
The 18 Best Food Gifts for New Parents in 2022
The Spruce Eats uses only high-quality sources, including peer-reviewed studies, to support the facts within our articles. Read our editorial process to learn more about how we fact-check and keep our content accurate, reliable, and trustworthy.
'Tis the season for Harry & David gift baskets — these 13 options are sure to please any giftee in your life. Business Insider. https://www.businessinsider.com/guides/gifts/harry-and-david-gift-baskets
Baby Gift Basket - Etsy.de
Etsy is no longer supporting older versions of your web browser in order to ensure that user data remains secure. Please update to the latest version.
Find something memorable, join a community doing good.
(1,000+ relevant results)
Related to baby gift basket
- baby basket
- baby girl gift basket
- baby gift set
- baby gift box
- baby boy gift basket
- new mom gift basket
- baby shower gift
Baby Food Gift Baskets Newborn Maternity hospital, child, child, food, people pngBaby Food Gift Baskets Newborn Maternity hospital, baby, child, food, people png
About this PNG
- Image size
- File size
- 1. 27MB
- MIME type
Non-Commercial Use, DMCA Contact Us
- Infant Child Baby bottle Baby food, child, baby holding feeding bottle illustration, comics, baby Card, child png 803x1000px 444.99KB
- brown bear illustration, Bear Prince, mammal, cat Like Mammal, carnivoran png 1319x1600px 242.11KB
- Diaper Infant Baby shower Baby Bottles, baby shower, child, people, boy png 781x1024px 317.81KB
- yellow-crowned brown bear holding a blue heart, Bear, child, animals, carnivoran png 900x1200px 283.7KB
- brown bear holding heart illustration, Mammal, child, brown png 1080x1394px 174.27KB
- animated small character hiding on pink and white polka dot clouds, Infant Baby shower Child Birth, girl, child, people, child png 2178x1449px 104.55KB
- Stuffed Animals & Cuddly Toys Rabbit Jellycat Child, peter rabbit, child, food, animals png 1000x1000px 855.03KB
- oatmeal baby stuff, Baby shower Child Party Wish list Child, Colored baby frame, people, boy, carnival png 800x800px 100.4KB
- Newborn Baby Toy, baby girl, album, people, newborn png 1904x2360px 2.48MB
- El Show Bely y Beto Stuffed Animals & Cuddly Toys, invitation card, television, child, hand png 578x581px 340.94KB
- pink bear illustration, Teddy bear & Cuddly Toys Drawing, bears, love, child, animals png 1331x1718px 138.76KB
- brown bear plush toy, Teddy bear Stuffed toy Doll, Teddy bear plush dolls, child, animals, snout png 1099x1280px 1.85MB
- Infant Child Newborn Baby care, multiple kinds of equipment illustration baby, baby Announcement, child, people png 1000x1000px 392.43KB
- Bear Paper Baby shower Child, font, mammal, brown, animals png 900x1200px 220.57KB
- brown bear, Teddy bear Baby shower Child Party, bear, mammal, brown, animals png 1200x1200px 205.22KB
- Baby shower Animaatio Child, child, child, heart, people png 499x632px 235.01KB
- Ice cream Dale Sorvetes Ice pop Food Flavor, ice cream, food, frozen Dessert, ice Pop png 641x510px 1.12MB
- Baby Shower, Food Gift Baskets, Basket, Infant, Johnsons Baby, Girls Gift Basket, Baby Powder, Childbirth, Baby Girl Gift Basket, baby Powder, baby Shower png 500x500px 249.07KB
- Mishloach manot Food Gift Baskets Christmas, Gift Basket, food, gourmet, food Storage png 757x695px 835.54KB
- Infant Cartoon Baby bottles, child, baby holding feeding bottle illustration, baby Announcement, mammal, child png 884x1024px 475.67KB
- Ball gown Clothing Shoe Stuffed Animals Cuddly toys, little girl, childrens Clothing, child, fashion png 1053x2000px 1.32MB
- baby illustration, Infant Baby shower Child, child, food, toddler, people png 1261x1909px 157.64KB
- Teddy bear Valentine Helloguan Stuffed Animals & Cuddly Toys, bear, love, animals, heart png 700x629px 364.49KB
- Masha and the Bear poster illustration, Masha the Bear Doll and Stuffed Animals Doll Child Screen Awards, masha and the bear, child, animals, carnivoran png 800x852px 653KB
- wrapped baby art, yellow animal illustration, Newborn baby, Baby Announcement Card, child, food png 1000x1000px 58KB
- blue and white polka-dot baby shaker illustration, Infant Infant Rattle Toy, Baby Rattle s, blue, child, boy png 813x1600px 231.07KB
- bird carrying a girl with its beak, illustration, child, people, vertebrate png 832x1024px 347.66KB
- Hamster Stuffed toy Birthday T-shirt, Baby announcement, child, pet png 666x1000px 747. 19KB
- Baby shower Infant Party, baby products, toddler illustrations, baby Announcement Card, white, child png 1280x526px 402.86KB
- Infant Birth Love Love Mom, stroller baby, love, child, food png 600x600px 287.59KB
- Vermont Teddy Bear Company Build-A-Bear Toy & Cuddly Maker Workshop, bear, child, animals, carnivoran png 1000x1000px 933.54KB
- Medina جمعية روافد الخيرية النسائية Mishloach manot جمعية الجبيل الخيرية Donation, ar 15, food, donation png 900x900px 569.04KB
- brown bear plush toy, Teddy bear Cuteness, Upside down bear, child, animals, heart png 2008x1339px 2. 36MB
- Teddy bear Plush Drawing Coloring book, teddy bear, white, child, animals png 1000x1000px 56.11KB
- baby mobile, Diaper Babybackpacker Baby shower Shop 'n Save Child, baby shower, angle, text, people png 1080x1920px 230.04KB
- pink and gray bear frame illustration, Love, child, animals png 1500x1839px 565.59KB
- Infant Baby shower, baby, mammal, child, carnivoran png 1500x1500px 143.3KB
- Bear Baby shower Child Infant, teddy bear, brown, animals, carnivoran png 1080x1394px 173.05KB
- brown bear plush toy in pink paper bag illustration, Baby shower gift Infant Child, gift, miscellaneous, child, boy png 900x1276px 184.18KB
- Teddy bear Baby shower Convite Party, glue, mammal, child, cat Like Mammal png 674x870px 128.05KB
- babysitter beside box, Infant birthday present, Baby Announcement Card, hair Accessory, child png 658x646px 367.3KB
- Picnic Bears Picnic toy, baskets and bear, household, child, animals png 1341x1292px 2.59MB
- bear hanging on rope illustration, Wedding invitation Baby shower Infant Baby announcement Baby Bottles, Teddy Bear baby shower, mammal, child, text png 800x800px 241. 78KB
- Baby shower Wedding invitation Infant Child Elephantidae, child, people, computer Wallpaper, boy png 2230x1683px 2.33MB
- Teddy bear Cutie Cutie, child, mammal, animals png 1372x1664px 102.04KB
- baby boy on pram stroller art, Infant Childbirth Baby shower, baby trolley, blue, baby Announcement, child png 591x591px 64.26KB
- baby with pacifier holding brown teddy bear illustration, Infant Pacifier Cartoon Illustration, child, baby Announcement Card, child, mammal png 541x673px 100KB
- baby artwork, Infant Boy Baby transport Girl, baby clothes, baby Announcement, child, text png 1216x985px 117. 61KB
- children's assorted toys, Child Drawing Toy Child Sketch, Baby announcement, child, text png 2000x2000px 565.29KB
- Brown bear Baby bear, Baby Bear What Do You See?, baby shower, mammal, child, brown png 1032x870px 115.9KB
What is a "gift basket"? | ArenaFlowers
The phrase "gift basket" appeared in the vocabulary of Russian people quite recently, around the beginning of the 21st century. Since then, it has firmly entered the life of Russians and residents of the CIS countries. Now no one will be surprised by a present in the form of a basket filled with products in bright packaging.
Some historical information
The tradition of presenting gifts in various baskets originated several centuries ago and became widespread in English-speaking countries. Entrepreneurial Americans in the middle of the last century turned this phenomenon into a business that began to bring good income.
In just 50-60 years, the specialty "gift basket designer" has become widely popular. From North America, the gift business has penetrated into neighboring Canada. And then conquered almost the whole world. In many states, private companies have been formed that assemble and deliver presents. They also opened in the Russian Federation.
Brightly decorated baskets and baskets before each holiday fill the counters of small shops and supermarkets, appear in online catalogs. Entrepreneurs have moved on. In addition to small souvenirs and sweets, they began to put food, tea, drinks, and handmade presents in such baskets. Due to the variety of content, several types of gifts have appeared.
Types of gift baskets
When the words “gift basket” are spoken, an image of a wicker product arises, with food and drinks folded in it. But this is far from true. There are certain requirements for a presentation in decorative wicker products:
- Spectacular and stylish design, so that the basket attracts attention.
- Selection of all the components of the basket. Separate parts of the gift should be combined in style or complement each other.
- Reliable fastening of all items to preserve the original design. The appearance must not be damaged during transportation.
- A wide range so that anyone can choose a basket to their liking.
The content of the wicker product can be anything. It depends on:
- Position in society, age and gender of the recipient;
- The essence of the holiday;
- Interests and perceptions of the buyer's presentation.
To create a complete impression of the gift, you need to remember the preferences of the recipient. What are the gifts filled with? Inside:
- Tropical or traditional imported fruits;
- sweets, chocolates, sweets and a variety of desserts from the best domestic and foreign manufacturers;
- elite cheese products, meat products;
- various varieties of loose or brewed tea, instant drinks;
- selected varieties of instant, ground or bean coffee;
- alcoholic products.
Moreover, you can buy a mono-basket and decorative wicker products, which include combinations of products.
What baskets are made of
Bast craftsmen take flexible branches of shrubs and trees that belong to the willow family. Thanks to special procedures, they become soft, in addition, if necessary, you can change the color and shape of the rods.
Who is engaged in the manufacture of wickerwork
In the Russian Federation, large organizations and individual handicraft manufacturers at home are engaged in the manufacture of wickerwork. Usually they are located in the area where willow plants grow en masse. In some families, the secrets of weaving are passed down from generation to generation. After all, this folk craft originated many centuries ago.
The People's Republic of China has become a mass supplier of a wide variety of baskets to the Russian market. In this state, weaving from a vine has long become quite common. It is done by people living in the villages, in their free time from agricultural work. Masters from the Middle Kingdom offer natural and decorated, ordinary and non-traditional products of various shapes and sizes. Such a wide range satisfies the requirements of anyone, even the most demanding.
Design features of gift baskets
Especially important in such a presentation is the art of design. In Russia, professional florists devoted their activities to him. And in Canada and America there is a separate profession. Experienced professionals know the tricks to help create great sets. Here is some of them:
- First, the size of the wicker product is selected. It is important to do this correctly so that there is no empty space left, at the same time, so that objects do not pile up on top of each other.
- Near the sides of the basket are the tallest things, near the center - the middle ones. Small items are placed in free space. The empty space is filled with filler, for example, decorative shavings.
- Masters do not forget about the main rule for assembling a present - you should carefully but securely attach each item inside the basket. After all, presents are not only carried in the hands, but also transported by trucks.
- The wicker product needs to be given a bright and attractive appearance. With the help of decor (pieces of fabric, toys for decoration, bows, marbles, live and artificial plants and other details for decoration), each decorator creates his own unique style of presenting. The appearance of the finished basket depends on what holiday it is created for. New Year's baskets are decorated with confetti, Christmas tree branches or tinsel, glass toys, sparklers, symbols of the coming or passing year. Easter - eggs and images of a rabbit.
- The finished product is placed in a transparent film. It gives the gift a gloss and protects from external influences. Making gift baskets is not an easy job done by hand. In addition, it requires the master of creative inclinations, imagination, as well as a clear idea of the final result. The process itself is similar to creating a work of art, and a basket made by a professional will be appreciated even by an attentive customer.
Baskets decorate in style:
- strict - for men and business partners;
- romantic - for ladies;
- exotic - for lovers of everything unusual.
According to individual orders, the present can be made in national or corporate style. And before state or religious holidays, thematic decorative wickerwork is created.
When gift baskets are presented
Ordering a gift basket online is a way to save time on live shopping. It is enough for a person to look at the catalog and place an order, indicating which of the options he liked. Moreover, the buyer is given more choice than the assortment at the outlet.
Stylish gift baskets have become spectacular and practical gifts for any celebration. They are in great demand before state and Orthodox holidays. Such gifts are not ashamed to be presented both to an unfamiliar person, and to a close friend or relative.
In addition to official holidays, gift baskets are in demand for birthdays, name days, round dates, graduations, anniversaries and other personal celebrations. They are often used as corporate gifts or presentations of company activities. Decorative wickerwork will be an extraordinary and memorable gift for the hero of the occasion, if it was formed taking into account the preferences of the recipient. The gift will surely evoke positive emotions and decorate the holiday. It is not necessary to wait for a solemn event to please family and friends. You can surprise them at any time by presenting a gift basket with edible filling. The main thing in such presentations is surprise and scale. A person, seeing a stylish and bright basket, will plunge into delight and almost childish joy.