Oxo tot baby food
Oxo Tot Baby Blocks Freezer Storage Containers – 2 oz – OxoTotPH
OXO Tot Baby Blocks Freezer Storage Containers give homemade baby food the same care you put into preparing it. Easily portion, store, freeze, heat, and serve the meals you’ve cooked. On the go? The containers are airtight, watertight and leakproof. Peek at the clear Containers to identify the contents, then pop one into your bag for simple defrosting and feeding when you’re out and about. An easy-open, easy-shut lid (even with one hand) makes the Containers a carefree choice.
Designed For Growing Little Ones
Our Baby Blocks come in two convenient sizes. The 2 oz size is perfect for children in the early feeding stages, and the 4 oz size is great for a growing appetite. Both sizes are appropriate for snacks, fruits and other foods as your child grows and moves away from puréed baby food.
Built For Convenience
Each container fits into the freezing tray to keep your portions organized – no tumbling towers here! Plus, clear lids and bodies allow you to see whether you’re grabbing sweet potatoes or peas for your tot.
Trays also stack neatly to save room in the freezer so you don’t have to go dig through a forest of frozen vegetables to find the food you need.
On The Go?
The containers are airtight, watertight and leakproof – perfect for tossing into diaper bags.
Clear lids and bodies allow you to see whether you’re grabbing sweet potatoes or peas for baby, and convenient measurement markings make portioning a breeze. Pop one into your bag for simple defrosting and feeding when you’re out and about with your tot. An easy-open, easy-shut lid makes the Baby Blocks a carefree choice. The 2 ounce size is perfect for children in the early feeding stages, and the 4 ounce size is great for a growing appetite. Both sizes are appropriate for snacks, fruits and other foods as your child grows and moves away from pureed baby food.
Why You’ll Love It:
– Each container fits into the freezing tray.
– Measurement markings to make portioning a snap.
– Stackable tray keeps Containers organized in the refrigerator or freezer.
– Airtight, watertight, leakproof seal prevents spills in freezer or diaper bag.
– Clear lid and body keep contents clearly visible.
– Microwave and freezer safe. BPA, phthalate and PVC free.
Set Includes: six 2-oz Containers in a convenient storage tray.
Product Weight: 0.7 pounds
Product Dimensions (in inches): 8.9 x 5.7 x 2.5
Care Instructions: Washing with warm soapy water will do. Do not expose any plastic / silicone product to extreme heat or UV as it may cause damage and increase wear and tear.
An OXO Tot Baby Blocks Freezer Review Won't Answer These 57 Questions – official
★★★★★ An OXO Tot Baby Blocks Freezer review will not answer these 37 questions. Get the truth from people who own an OXO Tot Baby Blocks Freezer, including the fact that it won't...
This report about the OXO Tot Baby Blocks Freezer answers these questions
• Can it be frozen?Easy to remove it?Convenient take out food?
• Can I put this into a steaming sterilizer, if not, how can I sterilizing it?
• Once frozen is it easy to pop food out of the containers?
• Are these glass or plastic?
• I've heard that there is a rubber seal in the lid that can get moldy or fall off and is difficult to put back on. Has this issue been resolved?
• Do these contain any bisphenols? I see they are BPA free, but I'm more concerned about BPS.
• Two Questions: #1. How strong are the lids? If I drop it will they pop off? #2. Will these work outside in the rain without getting moist inside?
• Are these BPS free?
• Should I get the 2oz ones for my 6 month baby or get the 4oz directly?
• Do these hold liquid without leaking?
• What's the best way to label them for use at daycare?
• Can you safely steam the container?
• Can these be steam warmed
• What is the measurements of 4OZ? (2oz has the same answer 2"x1.5") is that the correct size for both?
• How many do you think I should purchase for a 6 month old eating homemade baby food everyday?
• Are they BPA free? Can't find on product detail
• I'm looking for glass containers. I know these say BPA free, but is the whole container is plastic, or just the lid?
• When the containers are not used, are they stackable (stack without lid like Glad containers)? (I have limited storage space in the kitchen)
• Are these containers BPA free?
• Are the containers reusable?
• Can these be placed in the freezer or frozen? Thank you!
• How many containers are in the package? I don't see it anywhere specifying it.
• Can these be used for storing breastmilk in the freezer?
• How many containers in the package? Is this a combo pack, i.e., 4 large and 6 small? Thanks!
• Can these be heated up in a steamer? Microwave?
• Are they made out of glass?
• Are the lids easy to remove?
• Are they BPA free?
• Will these hold a full 4oz for freezing? Is there room in the container for 4oz plus expansion when frozen? Or do you put in less than 4oz to freeze
• Are they stain resistant - will tomato sauce stain the container?
• Is this bpa free
• Are they dishwasher safe?
• Lids dishwasher safe too?
• Can I put this into a steaming sterilizer, if not, how can I sterilizing it?
• Do these containers leak?
• Do the 4 oz containers have measurement markings for each ounce (4 separate ounce markings)?
• Are these manageable for a 3-year-old (i.e., to use for school lunches)? Thanks!
QUESTION: CAN IT BE FROZEN?EASY TO REMOVE IT?CONVENIENT TAKE OUT FOOD?
• Yes! Frozen and microwave. I have made chicken and baked sweet potatoes and other veggies and then portion it out to "meals" in the containers. Then freeze a few trays and send some to the sitter or bring them with us when we go out. The kids are auper tight that I never worry about them spilling and they are easy to open!
• Yes it can be frozen and easily removed if you give it some time to defrost.
• Yes, it can be frozen but as for if it's convenient take out the food.. It needs to sit for a little bit to take out the food.. I just use running water or microwave i. then it's fine. Microwave is the easiest way to do it! I really like them! As for frozen food, I would highly recommend "fresh baby fresh baby food" ice cube tray, I Love them! They are super easy to take.frozen food out! I've saw some review said they need to sit them or do running water, but I never have problems to take the food out!
• Yes, yes and yes. Just don't fill it to the rim if you're going to freeze it.
• Yes , it can be frozen ! Very easy and perfect to take out food. I love it !
• Absolutely ! Just a little hot water and food is out.
QUESTION: CAN I PUT THIS INTO A STEAMING STERILIZER, IF NOT, HOW CAN I STERILIZING IT?
• These are sturdy and dishwasher safe, and as a product aimed to store baby food I imagine they're designed to withstand steam/sterilizers. I've only hand washed and put mine in the dishwasher though.
• Don't sterilize it. Quit being paranoid. Bacteria are good for you.
QUESTION: ONCE FROZEN IS IT EASY TO POP FOOD OUT OF THE CONTAINERS?
• It's really easy to open them once they're frozen- at the most , we'll drop them in cool water for a few minutes and they slide right out. The tops never stick, though. We're actually about to buy more because they work so well for us.
• I usually heat/boil water and drop the closed Oxo food container into the hot water to warm the food up-- so yes, for me the food softens as it warms and slides right out. However, I haven't tried to scoop the food out when completely frozen, so I'm not sure how easily it comes out that way.
• Haven't tried, I generally put one in the fridge the day before to thaw.
• These are made of sturdy plastic, so food does not easily pop out straight out of the freezer. I also took them out the night before and let them thaw in the fridge or put them in warm water to loosen the edges.
• I only used these to store and serve freshly pureed food in the fridge. The few times that I did freeze, I let the food thaw at room temp. and fed directly from the container. I used containers with a "push" bottom for freezing - these do not have that. But - these are VERY leak-proof - my favorite thing about them!! :-)
QUESTION: ARE THESE GLASS OR PLASTIC?
• Plastic. They are airtight, watertight, leakproof and BPA, phthalate and PVC free. Microwave and freezer safe.
• These are plastic. I use them to freeze my homemade baby food in them, but I also use them sometimes to put Cheerios in for the diaper bag.
• It`s Plastic. But a good quality plastic.
QUESTION: I&#39;VE HEARD THAT THERE IS A RUBBER SEAL IN THE LID THAT CAN GET MOLDY OR FALL OFF AND IS DIFFICULT TO PUT BACK ON. HAS THIS ISSUE BEEN RESOLVED?
• It is easy to pop on and off. There is no radon why it should get moldy if it is washed thoroughly. I cook my baby's food, let it cool, fill these with his food, freeze them, thaw when ready to eat, then take completely apart (taking that green ring off) and wash it with hot soapy water. Easy! The green part pops out easily when you get the hang of it. Hope it helps! Great product. P.s. The food gets some crystals on top while in the freezer, but it's not freezer burn. It's the water coming out of the food that forms crystals. Totally fine.
• I have not had this particular problem. ..is it because there's nothing essentially wrong with the blocks or was something wrong and now it's fixed? I don't know the answer. I do know I've had them for months and not experienced mold or seals falling off
• yes, i have the same problem when i heat. and i thought the lid needs to open when heated, otherwise the inside air will hold in the lid....
• I've never had a problem with that.
• yes, that's ok. the baby food will not be affected when heated....
QUESTION: DO THESE CONTAIN ANY BISPHENOLS? I SEE THEY ARE BPA FREE, BUT I&#39;M MORE CONCERNED ABOUT BPS.
• I think you need to contact company. Because in market it is too expensive to make BPA free and BPS free stuff. I don't know. It is only BPA free.
• I contacted the company to ask this very question and was informed that they are BPS free. Yay!
QUESTION: TWO QUESTIONS: #1. HOW STRONG ARE THE LIDS? IF I DROP IT WILL THEY POP OFF? #2. WILL THESE WORK OUTSIDE IN THE RAIN WITHOUT GETTING MOIST INSIDE?
• Lids are very strong. I've dropped them full of food before and they stay on. The lids also snap on tight - so yes in the rain they would keep water from getting inside.
• These are great quality, I don't believe the lids will pop off if you drop them and (although I can't imagine why they'd be left in pouring rain) I believe they will stay rain-water resistant :)
• The lids are a strong plastic. I have dropped many but have yet to break one. However, I can see that they could break if dropped at the right angle on a hard floor. I have also found them to be completely waterproof when sealed (you have to push on the lid until it clicks shut - otherwise it is not really sealed shut)
• As long as you've closed the lid properly it won't pop open. Moisture will not get into the container. Theses are the best containers so far and easy to clean. The lid is in two pieces.
• The lids are very sturdy! I just drop in my purse and go one. No spills or leaks. Also, they are air right so no moisture will get in. They are amazing.
QUESTION: ARE THESE BPS FREE?
• As stated by the manufacturer they are BPA, phthalate and PVC free. Very nice they dont spill out
• What Jasmine said is completely correct. OXO has great products. And their customer service reps are nice, too.
• I contacted the company to ask this very question and was informed that they are BPS free. Yay!
QUESTION: SHOULD I GET THE 2OZ ONES FOR MY 6 MONTH BABY OR GET THE 4OZ DIRECTLY?
• I started my baby on the 4oz ones at 61/2 months and they were perfect size!
• I liked the 2oz ones for my baby. Once they're ready to eat more than 2oz, you can mix two or more containers together and create combinations.
• My 7 1/2 month old finished an entire 2oz container last night and I had to scramble for more food to give her. I like the 2oz containers but maybe you should get both sizes. If you are only looking to get one size, then I would say get the 4oz - especially if your baby has a healthy appetite.
• 4 oz would better you can always take some out if it's too much but would need to bring more blocks if you need food. My son is now 7 months i wish i brought the 4oz i have to carry 4 2oz blocks to feed him 8 oz of food
• Can't speak to babies since I have a cat, although the cat is named BABY. My cat eats about half a 3 oz can of Fancy Feast per meal. The 2 oz size is a nice fit for the leftovers.
QUESTION: DO THESE HOLD LIQUID WITHOUT LEAKING?
• Well I have one of mine upside down on the counter half full of water and it's not dripping. The top snaps tight and it has a gasket but it isn't a screw top. If it stays upright there shouldn't be a problem but if you need a dedicated liquid holder a bottle is your better option.
QUESTION: WHAT&#39;S THE BEST WAY TO LABEL THEM FOR USE AT DAYCARE?
• Lable maker or some type of a sticker will stay on the best. I use dry earse marker as a non permanent way to lable the date and item in each tray. It is barely visible and rub off easily.
• I use masking tape and write with a sharpie. Tape comes off easily.
• We use Painters Tape and a permanent marker. We do that for daycare bottles and it works out great. The tape stays on in water/fridge and comes off with no residue even after being submerged. We've had issues with other types of stickers/tape leaving a residue when wet.
• If you're washing after every use permanent marker on scotch tape should work just fine for a temporary label. No residue either.
• So far I have labeled them with a Sharpie directly on the lid, but have been looking into freezer labels now. None of those labels seem to come off nicely though. So, I guess there is no clean solution to labeling these cute cubes.
QUESTION: CAN YOU SAFELY STEAM THE CONTAINER?
• Depends what kind of steamer you are using. It is a plastic which is dishwasher safe and microwave safe. So, I guess it should be fine with the heat but I would not let the surface touch the heating metal.
• They are microwave safe. Not sure about steaming though.
QUESTION: CAN THESE BE STEAM WARMED
• Yes they can be
• Same question here. I know it can be microwave, but not sure if they can be steam warmed.
• Sorry I have not tried to put it through the baby steamer. I have the born free steamer and it get pretty hot especially on the bottom. Even though the heat distributed from the steam is high, the amount of time for the whole block to thaw will take longer than putting it in the microwave. The material is very similar to baby bottle, I am sure that it wouldn't melt but probably change its characteristic through multiple steaming. I have not seen discoloration nor did the plastic warp after multiple heating through the microwave. I am sure it would be ok in the steamer, but probably not the way born free steamer works as it puts off alot of heat.
• Remove the green part which can be seprated from the lid, then it can be steam warmed.
QUESTION: WHAT IS THE MEASUREMENTS OF 4OZ? (2OZ HAS THE SAME ANSWER 2&QUOT;X1.5&QUOT;) IS THAT THE CORRECT SIZE FOR BOTH?
• The large one is 2.5"x 2.25", the small one is 2"x1.5. If you measure the top on the lid, the large is 3" and the small one is 2.5".
• I measured it as 2x2x2.
QUESTION: HOW MANY DO YOU THINK I SHOULD PURCHASE FOR A 6 MONTH OLD EATING HOMEMADE BABY FOOD EVERYDAY?
• Depends on how often you want to wash them and how much you make at one time. I have three sets and I'm thinking about getting two more. I make a large batch and freeze it. I also like to make a variety of different foods. I would start off with at least two sets and see how that goes. You may even want to size up to the 4oz ones later depending on how much your baby eats.
• That depends on how often you want to wash them! My baby takes 2 to daycare per day and I wash everyday because I only bought one set. A second set would come in handy because then I could portion out additional servings so I would always have something ready to go. I do not use them to freeze food in though so I don't really need too many.
QUESTION: ARE THEY BPA FREE? CAN&#39;T FIND ON PRODUCT DETAIL
• Yes, they are BPA, phthalate and PVC free.
• Yes, they are BPA, phthalate and PVC free.
• Yes, they are.
• Yes they are. The information packet that came with them confirms BPA free.
• I believe they are BPA, phthalate and PVC free.
QUESTION: I&#39;M LOOKING FOR GLASS CONTAINERS. I KNOW THESE SAY BPA FREE, BUT IS THE WHOLE CONTAINER IS PLASTIC, OR JUST THE LID?
• the whole thing is plastic but great for fruits or snacks. I like that they can be locked pretty well. hope this helps!
• The whole thing is plastic but can be in microwave warm food.
• Lid and box are all made of plastic. If you are looking for glass food storage, I recommend Lock & Lock glass food storage containers. I ended up using those when my baby got older. The glass ones have been heated and cooled many times, and so far no cracks! :) Most of the lock & lock ones are made in Korea, and their plastic ones are freezer safe.
• The whole thing is plastic.
• The whole thing is plastic. I like them, they have been great for food storage so far.
• its all plastic
QUESTION: WHEN THE CONTAINERS ARE NOT USED, ARE THEY STACKABLE (STACK WITHOUT LID LIKE GLAD CONTAINERS)? (I HAVE LIMITED STORAGE SPACE IN THE KITCHEN)
• They will stack. I just tried our sample and looks OK
• Dear Customer, Yes, it can be stackable if you like. Best Regards Customer Service
QUESTION: ARE THESE CONTAINERS BPA FREE?
• Yes they are BPA, PHTHALATE AND PVC free. Hope this helps
• Yes, they are!
• Yes, they are BPA and PVC free :)
• yes :)
• Yes they are. It says so in the description. I copied it for you: Features & Benefits: Perfectly portion, store, freeze, heat and serve baby food with these convenient container sets An airtight, watertight and leakproof seal makes Baby Blocks Ideal for storing large batches of pureed foods, and serving baby on the go Measurement markings and clear containers take out the guesswork for busy moms and dads Convenient storage tray rests flat on a freezer shelf or in a freezer drawer and can be stacked to save space BPA, phthalate and PVC free Top-rack dishwasher safe Microwave and freezer safe
QUESTION: ARE THE CONTAINERS REUSABLE?
• They definitely are reusable. They are like rubbbermaid or tupperware. You just refill them. The best thing about them is they come out individually where some containers are connected and you pretty much have to thaw out the entire container.
QUESTION: CAN THESE BE PLACED IN THE FREEZER OR FROZEN? THANK YOU!
• Yes. Freezer safe, food safe, Microwave safe and dishwasher safe.
• Yes, they can. Make sure not to fill the container all the way to the edge but leave some space for the contents to contract & expand
• Yes, I've done it several times and had no problems. It works great to take food from freezer to fridge to use the next day. They also said freezer safe on package.
• Yes! I store baby food in them all the time and can keep them in the freezer for up to 2 months. The lids click on nicely.
• Absolutely, they are designed to freeze small portions of babyfood or in our case homemade pesto from our garden to enjoy all winter long!
• Yes. They can be
QUESTION: HOW MANY CONTAINERS ARE IN THE PACKAGE? I DON&#39;T SEE IT ANYWHERE SPECIFYING IT.
• Just one.
• There are 6 containers with very tight lids.
• 4oz containers are sold in packs of 4
• Dear Customer, There are 6 containers of 2oz with lids. Best Regards Customer Service
QUESTION: CAN THESE BE USED FOR STORING BREASTMILK IN THE FREEZER?
• I am not sure since I never tried anything besides sweet potato and apple purees in these OXO containers. Why not use the special disposable freezer bags from medela for it and thaw it and mix it with solids/purees when you are ready to feed the baby?
• Yes, I use these to freeze liquids because they do not leak, so you can perfectly store breastmilk
• I believe so since they can be used to store homemade baby food and breastmilk would qualify as baby food.
• Never tried that. I use the breastmilk storage bags and medela bottles for that. Good idea though and probably would work. I would check with the manufacturer
QUESTION: HOW MANY CONTAINERS IN THE PACKAGE? IS THIS A COMBO PACK, I.E., 4 LARGE AND 6 SMALL? THANKS!
• I purchased 6 of the 2oz containers but you do have the option before adding them to your cart to change quantity/size.
• There are 6 of the smaller ones and 4 of the larger ones.
QUESTION: CAN THESE BE HEATED UP IN A STEAMER? MICROWAVE?
• Yes. I hear them up in the baby bullet steamer. I've also heated them up on the stove by putting them on top of vegetable steamer. I've used the microwave as well.
• Not sure about steamer but they are microwave safe. They are plastic so you want to be aware of how often you are reheating and if you even want to knowing all plastic releases chemicals over time.
• I warm food in these in the microwave a lot with no problems; just make sure the lid is not snapped close. I really like these containers.
• Yes i remember reading somewhere it can go straight from freezer to microwave.
QUESTION: ARE THEY MADE OUT OF GLASS?
• Nope, plastic
• No they are plastic
• No. They are a very sturdy plastic. I love these containers. The lids are great! Highly recommend!
• No. They are a very sturdy plastic. I love these containers. The lids are great! Highly recommend!
QUESTION: ARE THE LIDS EASY TO REMOVE?
• Yes ! So easy !
• Yes, Not to the point to where a small kid could open them or they could come off being in a bag. They lock in and "click" on two sides, once you pop the one side off the whole thing comes off easily. They have a really good seal, and the lid comes apart to clean. I love these containers! Use them daily!
• Yes, very easy to snap off and the suction is excellent. I use them salad dressing also.
• Yes, very.
• I think they are easy for myself to remove, but a baby could not remove them by themselves. They also provide a great seal against leaking.
• yes, yes, yes!
QUESTION: ARE THEY BPA FREE?
• Yes they are absolutely safe and convenient!
• Yes. Check the product description and you will see that they're BPA free and also free of some other chemical compound (I don't remember which at the moment).
• Yes, according to package.
QUESTION: WILL THESE HOLD A FULL 4OZ FOR FREEZING? IS THERE ROOM IN THE CONTAINER FOR 4OZ PLUS EXPANSION WHEN FROZEN? OR DO YOU PUT IN LESS THAN 4OZ TO FREEZE
• I used these to freeze nut milks, and no problem filling to the 4 oz line, still plenty of head room when frozen.
• I am able to fill to the top! I use these & a glass brand to freeze baby food. These have yet to fail me for my smaller portions! Definitely fill to the top!
• I bought the 2oz ones. I do fill them up to the 2oz mark when freezing stuff in them, and they have enough room for expansion when freezing.
• Slightly less than the 4 oz if you're going to freeze.
QUESTION: ARE THEY STAIN RESISTANT - WILL TOMATO SAUCE STAIN THE CONTAINER?
• I haven't put tomato sauce in it, but I use mone for all sorts of baby food n it has yet to stain.
• Brush them carefully Otherwise there will be food residue around the corner
QUESTION: IS THIS BPA FREE
• Yes, they are BPA free. I love these freezer blocks. I use them for baby food mostly but they also come in handy for kitchen use. I use them to store chopped parsley sometimes if I'm going to use it within a day or so or to transport salad dressing in my lunch bag. I think they are worth the price.
• Convenient storage tray rests flat on a freezer shelf or in a freezer drawer and can be stacked to save space BPA, phthalate and PVC free Top-rack dishwasher safe Microwave and freezer safe
• Yes. It says BPA free right on the bottom of each cube
• I think so. Please Google to confirm.
QUESTION: ARE THEY DISHWASHER SAFE?
• Yes. I have washed them in dishwasher with no problem at all...top rack only though.
• not sure. we hand wash all our bb utensils
• They are absolutely dishwasher safe.
• yes they are.
QUESTION: LIDS DISHWASHER SAFE TOO?
• I haven't had any issues in the dishwasher ... I wash on top rack & they've done fine :)
• I have put them in the dishwasher and they came out fine. Just top rack shelf only!
• Don't know but they are very well made. There is a rubber gasket that seals the container, I probably wouldn't put that in a washer. Otherwise they're tough enough to throw through a plate glass window if you've a mind to.
• Yes, I take the time to ensure the clear piece is pushed away from the green outer rim of the lid so that any food stuck in the lid can get washed properly.
QUESTION: CAN I PUT THIS INTO A STEAMING STERILIZER, IF NOT, HOW CAN I STERILIZING IT?
• I put mine into a steaming sterilizer without a problem so far.
• I put it into my medela microwave steam bags. you can boil them as well. hope this helps!
QUESTION: DO THESE CONTAINERS LEAK?
• No! These are great. I even throw them in my purse and have never had an issue.
• No. They are awesome! I've even used them to carry a splash of creamer for my coffee. There's a silicon seal around the lid that does its job.
• I have not had a problem with any leaking what so ever!!! These are incredible little containers! I LOVE THEM!
• No,it does not leak. It's good to use.thanks.
• No, quite reliable
• No not at all, they are really good containers!
• These are all I use to hold my baby's puréed food and they have never leaked :)
QUESTION: DO THE 4 OZ CONTAINERS HAVE MEASUREMENT MARKINGS FOR EACH OUNCE (4 SEPARATE OUNCE MARKINGS)?
• Yes, it does.
• Yes! There is a mark and number for each ounce.
• Yes! There is a mark and number for each ounce.
QUESTION: ARE THESE MANAGEABLE FOR A 3-YEAR-OLD (I.E., TO USE FOR SCHOOL LUNCHES)? THANKS!
• Yes, they use them all the time for my 3 year old niece.
• Hello. I think the sizes would be ideal, however the lids seal pretty tightly so I don't know if a 3 year old would be able to open them without assistance.
• They are great and covers snap on easily, however I'm don't know if a 3 year old can open it. I think you would need to practice with your child first to be sure. Even if the child cannot open them now, they will be soon. Well worth the purchase, and they freeze well too.
QUESTION: WHAT IS THE AMAZON ASIN NUMBER FOR THIS PRODUCT?
• The ASIN is B004QZBEFK
Lowest Price as of today is on Amazon.com click here.0009
The entry in the classifier with the code 10.86.10 contains 38 clarifying (child) codes.
|10.86.10.100||Dairy products for baby food|
|10.86.110.110||Drinking milk for baby food pasteurized, sterilized and ultrapasturized (ultra-high-designed), including enriched||10.86.120||, milk and products in liquid form for children of the earlier form|
|10. 86.10.130||Powdered milk and powdered milk formulas for infants|
|10.86.10.140||Dairy products for children of preschool and school age|
|10.86.10.190||Dairy products for baby food is Other|
|10.86.10.200||Fruits and vegetables for children's food||10.86.10.2109ATH baby food, except tomato|
|10.86.10.220||Canned tomato for baby food|
|10.86.10.230||3 Vegetable fruit juices, nectars, juice-containing drinks for baby food0024|
|10.86.10.240||Fruit and vegetable-based preserves for baby food; Sokoy products from fruits and fruit and vegetable for baby food|
|10.86.10.300||Drinking water, non-alcohol drinks|
|10. 86.10.310||Children's herbal drinks|
|10.86.10.400||products for baby food on a grain basis|
|10.86.10.500||Fish products for baby food||10.86.10.510||Bena for children's food|
|10.89 9000||other for baby food|
|10.86.10.600||Meat products for baby food, including poultry|
|10.86.10.660||canned foods for baby food|
|10.86.10.670||Preservo-containing for baby food||10.86.10.680||meat products using poultry meat for baby food|
|10.86.10.690||Meat products for baby food, including other meat products from poultry|
There are changes in code 10.86.10 since the introduction of the OKPD 2 classifier.
Designations of action:
and - change the record content without changing code
|Change number||Name/Content9000 baby food and dietary||and|
Scheme of the hierarchy in the OKPD 2 classifier for Code 10.86.10:
- OKPD 2 (upper level)
↳ ...9000 ↳ 10.86.1 - products of baby food and products dietary (higher level)
↳ 10.86.10 — Baby food and dietary products (current level)
↳ 10.86.10.100 ... 10.86.10.990 — (lower level: 38 codes)
Comments 106. By code10 classifier OKPD 2 no user comments yet.
Leave a comment if 1) you have additional information on the classifier code, 2) you noticed errors and inaccuracies, 3) you want to ask a question that other users of the site can answer.
What is the oxo code. Okso - all-Russian classifier of specialties by education
- Responsible for the support of the classifier: Ministry of Education and Science of Russia
- Reason: Decree of the Gosstandart of Russia dated September 30, 2003 No. 276-st 01/01/2004
- Approved: 06/15/2005
- Entered into force: 10/01/2005
|OKSO code||Name of specialty||Qualification|
| ||Information security|
|210000||Electronic engineering, radio engineering and communication|
|140000||Energy, power engineering and electrical engineering|
|280000||Life safety, environmental management and environmental protection|
|50000||Education and pedagogy|
|240000||Chemical and biotechnology|
|170000||Weapons and weapons systems|
|80000||Economics and management|
|10000||Physical and mathematical sciences|
|200000||Instrumentation and optotechnics|
|150000||Metallurgy, mechanical engineering and material processing|
|260000||Food and consumer goods technology|
|270000||Architecture and construction|
|120000||Geodesy and land management|
|130000||Geology, exploration and development of minerals|
|230000||Computer science and engineering|
|250000||Reproduction and processing of forest resources|
|160000||Aviation and rocket and space technology|
| 1 ||Vehicles|
|110000||Agriculture and fisheries|
|220000||Automation and control|
|70000||Culture and art|
What is OKSO
OKSO is the abbreviation of the All-Russian classifier of specialties. The classifier was created in order to ensure the exchange of data between government departments in the field of education. OKSO is designed to solve problems in the field of training the necessary specialists in an industrial or other field. In other words, the All-Russian classifier of specialties takes into account the needs of the market in various fields of activity, which ultimately leads to a decrease in the unemployment rate.
Among the other tasks of OKSO, there are such as regulation of licensing in the educational field, statistical analysis, accounting and processing of information, regulation of the ratio of the level of training of Russian specialists in accordance with international standards.
OKSO includes both higher and secondary vocational education. The classifier is based on the law “On Education”, as well as on the lists of areas in personnel training compiled in accordance with this law. The maintenance of the classifier is regulated by the Ministry of Education of the Russian Federation and VNIIKI Gosstandart.
What objects are classified in OKSO
The objects of the All-Russian classifier of specialties are specialties of higher and secondary vocational education. In this case, the specialty refers to the skills, knowledge, skills that were obtained in the process of studying at an educational institution, when trained specialists become able to solve the set professional tasks.
What is the structure and codes in OKSO
OKSO as a whole represents a set of code designations for objects for classification, names of these objects and additional classification features.
Includes a structural description of the object:
- Name block
- Identification block
- Block of additional classification features
In OKSO, the identification block is built using a hierarchical classification method, as well as using a sequential coding method. Three levels of hierarchical classification can be distinguished:
- Directions of training
- Enlarged groups of areas and specialties
Six decimal digits are included in the code structure. It has the following form: ХХХХХХ, where:
- The first and second characters correspond to the enlarged groups of directions and specialties of training
- The third and fourth characters are the areas of study
- Fifth and sixth characters - specialties
In OKSO, the name block includes the names of specialties, areas of training, the names of enlarged groups of areas and specialties. For ease of use of the classifier, the names of directions are highlighted in bold, specialties - in italics. The block of additional classification features contains information about the qualification, which is assigned in the specialty and field of study. In the 1st column of the block of qualification additional features, the code is indicated, in the 2nd column of the block - the name of the qualification. The name of the qualification is determined by the lists of areas and specialties of secondary vocational and higher education approved by the Ministry of Education of the Russian Federation.
Other pharmacy products include medical devices, disinfectants, personal hygiene items and products, utensils for medical purposes; items and means intended for the care of the sick, newborns and children under the age of three years; spectacle optics and care products, mineral waters, medical, baby and diet food products, biologically active additives, perfumes and cosmetics; medical and sanitary-educational publications intended to promote a healthy lifestyle - Federal Law of April 12, 2010 N 61-FZ "On the circulation of medicines" (Collected Legislation of the Russian Federation, 2010, N 16, art. 1815 N 31, 4161, N 42, 5293, no. 49, art. 6409; 2011, N 50, Art. 7351; 2012, N 26, Art. 3446, No. 53, art. 7587; 2013, N 27, art. 3477, no. 48, art. 6165; 2014, N 11, art. 1098, no. 43, art. 5797, no. 52, art. 7540; 2015, N 10, art. 1404, No. 27, art. 3951, No. 29, art. 4359, 4367, 4388; No. 43, art. 5797; No. 51, art. 7245; 2016, N 1, art. 9, no. 23, art. 3287, no. 27, art. 4194, 4238, 4283).
All-Russian classifier of specialties by education.
Law of the Russian Federation of July 21, 1993 N 5485-1 "On State Secrets" (Collected Legislation of the Russian Federation, 1996, No. 15, art. 1768; 1997, N 41, Art. Art. 4673, 8220, 8221, 8222, 8223, 8224, 8225, 8226, 8227, 8228, 8229, 8230, 8231, 8232, 8233, 8234, 8235; 2002, N 52, art. 5288; 2003, N 6, Art. 549, no. 27, art. 2700, no. 46, art. 4449; 2004, N 27, Art. 2711, no. 35, art. 3607; 2007, N 49, Art. 6055, art. 6079; 2009, N 29, Art. 3617; 2010, N 47, Art. 6033; 2011, N 30, art. 4590, Art. 4596, No. 46, Art. 6407; 2013, N 51, art. 6697; 2015, N 10, art. 1393).
The abbreviation OKSO stands for the all-Russian classifier of specialties in the field of education.
OKSO is a set of codes, names of objects and characteristics of their auxiliary features, indicated in a single table.
The classifier of specialties is necessary for the exchange of information between state bodies responsible for the training of specialized personnel in all areas of labor activity (production, economics, medicine, and others).
In other words, the labor market is monitored, which results in a decrease in the unemployment rate in the country.
Objects of classification OKSO
The objects of OKSO include professions of higher and secondary special education.
Profession in this case refers to the skills, abilities, knowledge acquired while studying in colleges, institutes and other educational institutions, at the moment when trained personnel become capable of independently resolving possible problems and solving problems.
Structure and codes in OKSO
OKSO is a collection of code designations for objects of classification, their designations and auxiliary properties.
There are 3 blocks of the structural image of the object :
- auxiliary classification properties.
In turn, the authentication block is based on a hierarchical classification method and a gradation encoding method.
The hierarchical classification is three-level:
- vocational guidance ;
- enlarged orientation classes and professions.
The code definition consists of 6 digits:
- first 2 digits are enlarged classes;
- third and fourth - professional orientation;
- fifth and sixth digits denotes a profession.
No. Code designation Occupation name Qualification
- 160000 Aviation and rocket and space technology;
- 220000 Automation and control;
- 270000 Architecture and construction;
- 280000 Life safety, environmental management and environmental protection;
- 25000 Reproduction and processing of forest resources;
- 120000 Geodesy and land management;
- 130000 Geology, exploration and development of minerals;
- 030000 Humanities;
- 020000 Natural sciences;
- 060000 Health care;
- 230000 Computer science and engineering;
- 070000 Culture and art;
- 150000 Metallurgy, mechanical engineering and material processing;
- 180000 Marine engineering;
- 050000 Education and pedagogy;
- 170000 Weapons and weapons systems;
- 200000 Instrumentation and optotechnics;
- 110000 Agriculture and fisheries;
- 040000 Social sciences;
- 100000 Service sector;
- 260000 Technology of food products and consumer goods;
- 010000 Physical and mathematical sciences;
- 240000 Chemical and biotechnology;
- 080000 Economics and management;
- 210000 Electronic engineering, radio engineering and communication;
- 140000 Energy, power engineering and electrical engineering.
Secondary vocational education
Secondary vocational education is usually called the level of knowledge gained in the process of studying in colleges, technical schools or on the basis of some universities. This type of training is aimed at obtaining practical skills in working specialties.
For a number of professions, secondary vocational education is the highest level of education. These specialties include - circus and ballet dancers, some other professions of an artistic profile.
Training is conducted at the base 9and 11 classes, the duration depends on the chosen specialty and the number of completed classes.
In some cases, this type of education is preferable:
- requirements for applicants are less than when entering higher educational institutions;
- budget places are provided enough a lot;
- secondary education is primarily aimed at obtaining practical skills, as a result of which employers give preference to specialists of this level;
- Another advantage is the receipt of several adjacent specialties.
Examples of open source software according to the all-Russian classifier:
- Oil and gas drilling - 130504 - the qualification of a technician-technologist, in-depth training is possible for this course, in this case the specialty will be a senior technician-technologist. Training takes place on base 9(secondary general education) and 11 classes (secondary complete general education).
- Nursing (060109) - after receiving education, the graduate is awarded the qualification of a nurse / nurse. Applicants who have completed 9th and 11th grades are accepted. The term of study is 46 calendar months and 34 months.
- Management (by industry) – 080501 - manager. A specialist in this industry must solve personnel and organizational issues, to management activities.
- Catering organization (100106) - manager qualification. The term of study is 2 years and 10 months. The specialist is engaged in the organization of services in catering establishments at various levels.
From the above examples, we can conclude that there is a wide variety of working professions that can be obtained within a fairly short time in colleges and technical schools.
Higher professional education
Higher professional education (HPE) is the highest educational level aimed at training executives in any field of activity . Training is carried out on the basis of completed 11 classes or after receiving a diploma of secondary vocational education. In the process of learning, students receive more theoretical knowledge.
The modern system of education provides for the awarding of academic degrees to graduates - a bachelor's degree (4 years of study) and a master's degree (after receiving a "bachelor" 2 years).
The training of some professionals is still at the "specialist" level. These include doctors and pharmacists, as well as customs. The term of training of specialists is on average five years.
The process of obtaining HPE takes place in several forms:
- full-time education is a classic method of gaining knowledge. With this form, there is direct contact between the professorial staff and students, which leads to a deeper understanding of the chosen profession and the development of the skills necessary for it. This type of learning involves taking a break from work;
- distance learning. This form perfectly combines the positive aspects of full-time education and self-study. First of all, distance learning is suitable for working people who need advanced training, since it does not provide for separation from production activities. Of the minuses, it is worth noting the need to assimilate a large amount of new material in a short period of time, in addition, the period of study compared to full-time education increases by an average of a year;
- distance education (free form of knowledge acquisition) involves learning with the help of a computer. Like any other type of learning, distance learning has both pros and cons. The positive aspects can be considered the low cost of training, the ability to study at any convenient time and in a comfortable environment, without interrupting work. The disadvantages include the lack of practical skills, insufficient development of communication skills, and besides, you need to have a strong motivation to master a large amount of information on your own and without third-party control.
Examples of HPE on OKSO
- Microelectronics and semiconductor devices - 010803 - level of training specialist, term of study years. Received qualification - physicist-microelectronic engineer.
- Oriental studies, African studies - 030800 - bachelor's degree, master's degree. Qualification of graduates - Bachelor of Oriental Studies, Master of Oriental Studies. Possibility of further postgraduate study. After completing the course of study, graduates are ready for research and teaching activities.
- Medical cybernetics - 060114 - for higher medical institutions, only a specialist is typical. Qualification - doctor-cybernetician. The activity of the specialist is to develop and implement automated technical control systems to improve the quality of medical care for the population. The duration of training is 6 years.
Admission to the higher educational institutions of the country assumes that applicants have a certificate of completion of 11 classes.
The OKSO system is essential in modern economic relations. With its help, future students can understand what specialties they need to choose in order to be competitive in the labor market.
The All-Russian classifier of specialties for education OKSO RF in 2019 is regulated by Russian law. It is to him that you need to refer during the study of OKSO.
Dear readers! The article talks about typical ways to solve legal issues, but each case is individual. If you want to know how solve exactly your problem - contact a consultant:
APPLICATIONS AND CALLS ARE ACCEPTED 24/7 and 7 days a week .
It's fast and FREE !
The General Russian Classification System of Specialties in Education (OKSO) is an integral part of the Unified Classification and Coding of the Russian Federation.
It was developed on the basis of Decree of the Government of Russia No. 121 “On measures for the implementation of the State Transition Program of Russia to the adopted accounting and strategic system in response to requests for the establishment of economic management on the market in the practical activities of other peoples” with changes that have occurred in higher and secondary education systems .
OKSO is based on the Federal Law “On Educational Activities” and other legal documents of the State Committee of Russia.
The issue under consideration is very complex, which is why it is recommended to familiarize yourself with the basic concepts and Russian legislation from the very beginning.
This eliminates the possibility of various kinds of inaccuracies.
What is it
OKSO is the abbreviation of the General Classification System of Education in Russia.
It was designed to guarantee the exchange of information between municipalities in the field of education.
OKSO is primarily intended to regulate key issues in the field of training professionals in various fields of activity.
In other words, OKSO provides for the needs of the market in various areas of activity, which may ultimately lead to a decrease in indicators.
Among other issues of OKSO, there are such as:
- educational regulation;
- overview of static information;
- counting and processing of materials;
- adjustment of balance indicators of the level of professional training of specialists, according to accepted international standards.
- secondary vocational education.
The classification system itself is based on the Decree “On Education” and other legal acts.
What is its purpose?
- national system;
- not the national education system.
In particular, it is used to solve such important issues as:
- regulation of admission and release of qualified specialists;
- static accounting records on the issue of admission, graduation and further specialists;
- comparability of statistics in the field of education in Russia and in other countries.
The objects of the considered classification are considered to be:
- occupational structure;
- the scope of scientific work is science;
The group of professional activities is considered to be a set of specialties that are directly related to any area displayed in the name of group 0 according to Rosstandart.
The main legal documents are:
- Decree of the Government of the Russian Federation “On education”.
The specified normative documents display all the key information on the issue of OKSO. It is recommended that you familiarize yourself with them to minimize the risks of various misunderstandings.
What is called the all-Russian classifier of specialties in education OKSO
According to Russian legislation, the objects of OKSO are considered to be professions of higher and secondary education.
At the same time, profession means:
- level of knowledge;
Similar skills and abilities are acquired in educational institutions.
OKSO means a collection of code mappings and was developed for the purpose of systematization.
It contains a structural description of the subject, in particular:
- name block;
- identification channels;
- channels of classification features.
It should be noted that in OKSO the identification channel is based using a hierarchical variant of systematization, moreover, with support for an alternate encoding method.
There are several levels of hierarchical systematization:
- field of training;
- advanced categories of destinations.
The structure of code mappings includes 6 digits. They have a sequence in the form xxxxx, in which:
In the developed OKSO, the naming channel includes:
- name of acquired profession;
- direction of the field of training;
- name of the organization and the specialty itself.
Code display in the form 0101 00 1 displays:
An example of coding objects of systematization:
- Specialties from the higher education category.
- Higher education.
Code value 0217 01 3 represents:
Consider an example of systematization for the purpose of subsection:
- Higher education training trend.
- Higher education.
Code value 5101 00 2 represents:
As you can see, each code carries different information.
Secondary vocational education
- technical schools.
This type of educational process is aimed at obtaining practical skills in labor specialties.
For some occupations, secondary education is considered the highest level of education.
- circus performers;
- ballet dancers;
- other artistic professions;
- work in the field of mechanical engineering.
Training is carried out on the basis of grades 9 and 11, and the duration directly depends on the specialty itself.
In some situations, this type of education is considered preferable:
- requirements for potential students are more loyal than in universities;
- a large number of budget places;
- secondary education includes a huge amount of practice.
Additional features include the possibility of simultaneously obtaining several specialties.
Higher vocational education
VPO (higher vocational education) is the highest educational level, which is aimed at training executives in any field of activity.
Education is carried out on the basis of a completed 11th grade or after receiving a diploma of secondary education.
During the educational process, students receive all the necessary theoretical knowledge.
The modern educational system implies the assignment of academic degrees to graduates:
- or Master.
The level of training of qualified specialists remained at the level of a specialist. In most cases, these include:
- doctors and pharmacists, including employees of the chemical industry;
- customs officers;
- instrumentation specialists;
- specialists of modern computer technology (management of automated machines, programming, and so on).
The period of the educational process is 5 years.
At the same time, it is necessary to pay attention to the fact that the educational program in higher educational institutions is carried out in several variations, namely:
|Full time education||The classic version of education. With this option of learning between teachers and students, knowledge is obtained through direct contact, which automatically entails an in-depth study of all the developed material. This type of training does not imply the possibility of simultaneously conducting official employment.|
|Distance learning||This option perfectly contains the positive aspects of daytime education and independent work in this direction. In most cases, this form is preferred by employed citizens who are interested in improving their existing qualifications, since training does not entail the need to leave work. Among the shortcomings of the correspondence form, it is customary to single out the need for independent study and development of a huge amount of material in a short time. In addition, do not forget about the duration of training, which, in comparison with the full-time form, increases by an average of 1 year.|
|Distance learning||(self-acquisition of all necessary skills and knowledge). It implies the educational process with the help of a personal computer. Like any other type of training, this one also has its advantages and disadvantages.|
The main advantages of distance education are considered to be:
- affordable cost of education;
- the possibility of obtaining the necessary skills and abilities at any time convenient for the student, and without interrupting their activities.